Dash Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dash Lighting

What is the setup for the dash lighting? Does it use LED's? Will changing the color of the LED's change the color of the illumination?

nope, it uses a bulb...i forget the number though...but, you can buy coloured ones from corksport (other places too im sure) or you can get 'condoms' that cover the bulbs you have. you will also have to remove the green film off the dash pieces too

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

CS sells led's will those work?

Comment

Call them and ask, is the best bet i think..

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
        1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
        Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Thx

Comment

Speaking of bulbs, does anyone know where t find those tiny peanut bulbs for the various accessory buttons and the ES HVAC controls? I've been tearing my hair out trying to find those damn things. BTW I have a 95-96 dashboard with switches and clock for sale, 10 bucks. No bulbs

Jeff

Comment

Working...
            X