Clear All

i found this (Camber kit)

will these work on our cars?
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

yes

but the pics are not what we use on the Pro. The Pro just uses Notre Dame bolts as i like to call em (hunchback) it's a bolt with a lump in the middle of it. It replaces the top strut mount bolt. (where strut meets spindle) the bolts diameter is smaller than the OEM ones, so the hump can exist. the hump offsets the spindle giving you negative or positive camber. Depending on which way to turn the humped bolt, the offset changes. They only offer about +1 or -1 degree of adjustment. If you plan to SLAM the sucker, you may want to look into camber plates. These offer up to +6 or -6 degrees of adsjustment, as well as caster adjustments. They run about $200-250 for a pair but could pay for themselves in tire costs from too much camber. But the real killer of tires is a bad toe adjustment.

Comment

Dude, try to be a little more descriptive when you title a new thread. "I found this" and "Please help" will not get many people interested in looking over the thread. Numerous people just ignore poorly titled threads and at the end you're the one who's getting screwed over by this.......
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
      -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

damn bro i lovvvvveeeee thos black rims you have! (Identity X)
        very nice!
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.