Clear All

gtx parts

found this site just wanted to share.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Yeah, this site has been around for a while. I remember a lot of people were buying the GTX manuals from there back in the day.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Yeah I ran across them, but they have nothing really of interest to sell.
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

it is still a good find no the less. you have to start somewhere when researching stuff.

turpro you planning on makeing more of your car?
        When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
        Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
        Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
        So his engine he goosed
        With much too much boost,
        And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

darn Canucks!
          Big Dreams, Small Budget!

Comment

yea i plan on doing more but i have the bad shake. i posted it in 1st gen suspension. i had tokiko struts and 17 in white powdercoated msr rims but struts are blown and i sold the rims cause i thought that was my shaking problem.oh well. **** happens right.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

well a shaking can be because of an unbalanced wheel, a bad bearing, or you did not tighten the lugnuts on your wheel properly, like you said **** happens

but if you are going turbo, use as many GTX parts as possible, it takes some guess work out of the project.
              Last edited by Protoss; 04-24-2004, 12:33 AM.
              When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
              Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
              Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
              So his engine he goosed
              With much too much boost,
              And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

are those headlights they sell e-specs?
                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

I've had two shaking problems in my protege history, first was bad bearings, and second was bad (actually HORRIBLE) tires. I guess that's what happens when you do burn-outs and donuts for footage all the time
                  Current Cars
                  2003 Nissan 350z. Touring Edition, Pike's Peak White and dark tint. Some audio work. Twin turbo swap and more audio work over the winter. Wheels and springs this winter.

Past Mazdas
                  1994 Mazda Protege DX. DOHC swap in progress. Sold due to a move
                  1992 Mazda Protege DX. BPT (GT-X) swap w. Haltech & MSD. Sold before it saw the road
                  1996 Ford Probe GT. Flawless. 5-speed. Kept stock. Sold for an LS1

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                    are those headlights they sell e-specs?
                    EDM does equal european, and from the pic they do appear to be glass lamps.
                    Current Cars
                    2003 Nissan 350z. Touring Edition, Pike's Peak White and dark tint. Some audio work. Twin turbo swap and more audio work over the winter. Wheels and springs this winter.

Past Mazdas
                    1992 Mazda Protege DX. BPT (GT-X) swap w. Haltech & MSD. Sold before it saw the road

Comment

EDM = european domestic market?
                      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

They are e-specs. He sells the e-spec kits you may have seen a while back. That's all I'll say.
                        My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                        - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                          EDM = european domestic market?

Yessir.

JDM = Japanese Domestic Market
                          ADM = Austrailian Domestic Market
                          USDM = US Domestic Market
                          Current Cars

Past Mazdas

Comment

Working...
                          X