Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

OFFICIAL MEET : 5pm-10pm : Friday, April 30 @ OUR RESERVED SPOT :D (Tower Shops)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OFFICIAL MEET : 5pm-10pm : Friday, April 30 @ OUR RESERVED SPOT :D (Tower Shops)

Hello everyone,
    The March meet was a real good time.... it did rain a bit but nonetheless..... our club's members showed their dedication and braved the rain. We had about 20 or so cars once again.....
    We then went to celebrate Richard's (GotBoost's) Birthday at the Cheesecake Factory @ the Sawgrass Mall..... that was a good time..... it really felt like a big family dinner... :D

A few people self-nominated themselves for the President and Vice-President positions for 2004/2005.
    More self nominations will be accepted till April 29th - by phone to me, or online or in person.
    At this months meet we'll be doing votes and elections..... members only though.

Again we will have plenty of room to park in till 10pm at Towers. We're in the next row over from the Corvette guys, where that huge Goodwill trailer is parked.
    I'll be there around 5pm to help cone off and secure the lot for us.

I encourage everyone to show up as early as you can to benefit as much as possible from this reserved meet spot area while we have daylight. Bring the family, bring the kids, bring the pets. I am very safety conscious about this lot so only our member's cars will be driving through it.

It's $20 to reserve the row therefore $1 per car to park is needed to retreive the $20. Plese give your $1 to Rich the club's Treasurer (Laser Blue MSP, s/n: GotBoost). Any profits WILL go back into the club's treasury from which the club's members benefit when we have BBQs, picnics, trips, etc.

See you all next week......... and if you are already a member, please don't forget to cast your vote. Also, names will be taken of anyone, non-members included, interested in going on the trip North to the Dragon's Tail & then attending NOPI 2004, the SuperCarShow in Atlanta in September.

Regards,
    Vlad
    Last edited by Devl323; 04-22-2004, 01:48 PM.
    Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
    262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
    ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Hey Vlad, a friend of mine is coming & I wanted to know if it would be cool if he parked with us. I would only ask as long as we have an extra spot & I'll pay for his parking. He has a C230 Kompressor so you don't have to worry about his car making us look bad or anything.
    Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
    Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
    42 Draft Designs

Comment

Ryan it should be fine. we haven't filled to capacity yet. as long as his parking is paid for I forsee no problem.

Comment

cones people, bring cones if you have them. bring caution tape if you have it. and wear club tshirts please.
        <B>Dima</B>
        Intense Performance
        South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
        1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
        Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
        Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

I have the 6 new cones that I said I would bring last Fri when I meet Y'all. I'm sorry that I don't have caution tape and won't be bringing any. And for the shirt...

Tony
          unofficial meets = 1
          official meets = 0 ( see Y'all this Friday )
          Tony
          Intense Performance
          Mazda Club
          of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
          www.responsenegative.com
          www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

I have the 6 new cones that I said I would bring last Fri when I meet Y'all. I'm sorry that I don't have caution tape and won't be bringing any. And for the shirt...

Tony
            unofficial meets = 1
            official meets = 0 ( see Y'all this Friday )
            Tony
            Intense Performance
            Mazda Club
            of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
            www.responsenegative.com
            www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

tony, please don't double post, welcome to clubP, and see ya friday

Comment

hey does any one have a extra large shirt they could lend me for fri so i can fit in a be part of the crew?
                so everyone will know i am With Intense Performance??
                \

Buddy Bobby
                03 White Protege ES

http://www.ipmcsfl.com
                Intense Performance
                South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

Originally posted by 03esProtege
                  hey does any one have a extra large shirt they could lend me for fri so i can fit in a be part of the crew?
                  so everyone will know i am With Intense Performance??
                  \
                  Don't worry...I've never had a shirt before & I've never seen everyone have one for the Towers meet (Toys in the Sun was the only pic I've seen with everyone wearing one). We all basically hang out in our spot & talk about stuff (while I walk around & take pictures). That being said, Vlad might have some of the old T shirts left over & I think he still had XL.
                  Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
                  Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
                  42 Draft Designs

Comment

Well Forest isnt going to be comming with me and I cant get off work to leave early so I'll be getting there around 8-8:30 as usual Im probably going to forget how to get to the damn towers since I Havent been there in so long, so I'll probably holler at one of you when Im getting close. Im also going to need directions about where our new section is. SOMEONE please save me a spot! Thanks!
                    Sagaris

Comment

I'm still new at this, I had no clue that I double post. My bad dawg...my bad. lol
                      Tony
                      Tony
                      Intense Performance
                      Mazda Club
                      of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                      www.responsenegative.com
                      www.cystband.com

Comment

right, if you guys don't have shirts that is fine. we will discuss making new shirts this friday so come and let your voice be heard. if some of you can draw, it be great if you brought your drawings for the possible new shirt design to the meet so everyone can evaluate it. and no, you do not get paid

i found a couple of designs i REALLY like here:
                        can't find it i'll post the link later. maybe rick, ryan, or rich can find it. it was on protege5.com and the shirts were from one of the protege meets somewhere up north.

we are not going to use those obviously but i wouldn't mind seeing something similar for our shirts. i don't know if its feasible to make shirts with separate drawings of the 3, p5, msp... but i will check on that if it is something you guys like also.
                        <B>Dima</B>
                        Intense Performance
                        South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

Originally posted by tviera
                          I'm still new at this, I had no clue that I double post. My bad dawg...my bad. lol
                          Tony
                          Ignore Rich...hes got penis enVy!

PENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENIS
                          Last edited by GotBoost; 04-29-2004, 04:52 AM.
                          Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                            Well Forest isnt going to be comming with me and I cant get off work to leave early so I'll be getting there around 8-8:30 as usual Im probably going to forget how to get to the damn towers since I Havent been there in so long, so I'll probably holler at one of you when Im getting close. Im also going to need directions about where our new section is. SOMEONE please save me a spot! Thanks!

jo, you take i75 east to 595 east (just keep going straight) to university drive. get off, make a right on university and make a left at the second light. when you get to the second stop sign, we will be on the left. thats it, easy. we are in the same section just a couple of lanes over. plus the whole section is ours so its not like we need to be saving spots. see ya there.
                            <B>Dima</B>
                            Intense Performance
                            South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

so I go straight at the stop sign where the taco bell and the gas station are?
                              Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                              X