Project Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Cars

I was wondering if anyone else here has a project car. My Project car is a 85 Chevy Camaro IROCZ which I plan to just build it into a cruiser.
    03 Protege 5
    03 Sentra SE-R
    85 IROC-Z

The F-150 is a constantly evolving attempt to make it smog legalish so I can pass a pipe test and drive the damn thing legally. I enjoy working on it though, and once I get time and a garage I'm going to tear it down and fix it up.

It needs a bit of work, wiring is getting old, A/C needs fixed, timing is off because I haven't fixed it yet (too damn hot). But it shall conquer again. Just waiting for winter I guess.
    2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
    1983 F-150 351W

Comment

my project is my 93 lx protege, hopefully next year i can get a new car and just play with this one. dude those fords own, I drive a 1980 ford F-250 and it runs like a charm never gave me a problem and its been threw hell and back and still looks decent :-)

Comment

My project now is my Protege5.. When I'm satisfied with that, my next project will be a 1992 Honda Accord 4 door. Yes, I am serious.

Comment

Originally posted by N2OInferno
          My project now is my Protege5.. When I'm satisfied with that, my next project will be a 1992 Honda Accord 4 door. Yes, I am serious.
          Are you serious !? lol j/k

Why a 92 out of curiousity.. I prefer the 94&95 accord.
          00 dakota 4x4
          90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
            my project is my 93 lx protege
            WOW mine too. Jessi is going to be sweeet when I'm done.
            93 Protege lx (Jessi)
            Project Jessi
            Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Because.. simply.. this is what it will become..

Weighs around 1800 lbs.. Planning a 350 horsepower H22A for it. Should be LOTS of fun.

Comment

I've been through a few project cars. I used to have a 91 Accord LX 4 door with a Prelude motor swap and all. Then I got my Protege and have been working on it since. Along the way I've done a 1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL that I converted to a VR4, and I have a 1978 Toyota Corolla Wagon (drift car).

Adam
                1991 Protege GTR
                1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                MODS:
                GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                TO DO LIST:
                EDM/JDM rear bumper
                EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                Repaint car

Comment

I've been toying with buying a Wrangler to do a project on. But I don't have the extra time yet.
                  2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
                  1983 F-150 351W

Comment

...Do these count? These are my "other cars..."

~Mark.
                    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

I'm trying to find a Monte Carlo SS 83-88.. I have found a couple but people want way too much money for them.. dammit..
                      98 Protege SE
                      -------------------
                      1.5L Turbo

Comment

I have a 79 RX-7 with a turbo II motor , hooked to a tremac tko and a ford 9", should be a bad mofo when done.

Comment

I'd love to build one of those Attack project cars off a early 90s Accord. They look awesome.
                          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

they are truely amazing...how u make such an ugly thing so pretty

Comment

When I saw that it reminded me of all the things you see that "used to be" Fieros...
                              ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Working...
                              X