New Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Seats

anyone know anything about these seats? Or maybe a diffrent better pair? Im looking for a seat thats a beige color to match my interior.

3A seats

I'm only getting new seats because my girl likes to smoke, and by smoke i mean hit my ceiling and then let the flames burn my seat......
    Last edited by Protege108th; 04-23-2004, 09:32 AM. Reason: picture insert

"Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" -Thomas Callaway

Well i hate to "bump" my own thread but I just bought these seats. I hope they are comfortable!

..waiting for bad reviews now that i ordered in 3...2...1...

Comment

how much are they?
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
        how much are they?
        115$ a piece, altogether after shipping 330$

Comment

hey, check out x3racing.com they have some seats i was looking at. they involve the same basic stuff as the ones your looking at, but they say MAZDASPEED. cant beat that! just check it out and see what you think, they also have other stuff w/ mazdaspeed logos on them like oil cap, catch tank, etc. just remember i told ya!
          i hate being broke!

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel
            hey, check out x3racing.com they have some seats i was looking at. they involve the same basic stuff as the ones your looking at, but they say MAZDASPEED. cant beat that! just check it out and see what you think, they also have other stuff w/ mazdaspeed logos on them like oil cap, catch tank, etc. just remember i told ya!

damn you guys making me cancel my orders! oh well i guess im gonna get these seats now!!

Comment

I wanted to know if the seats could get something stitched on it like to say "Recaro" "Bride" Or "Mazdaspeed". I have these no name seats that look like Recaro SRD's and I wanted something written on them.

Comment

Working...
              X