X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did a little work

Did a little work this past week on my car including:

Some Looming:

The red runs the cable for my chameleon undercar LED lighting kit to the light tube plug in panel, also my hood pin wire follows inside this tube. The blue runs my Amp wire to my battery terminal, on my optima.

I also did a fair amount of wiring to get the lights all set up, once there is a nice clear night I'll go make a video of this beast of a lighting kit. I've installed the first tube already in behind my lower front grill up out of site, looks really good at night.

I also custom fabricated a switch panel, to place in ym hideaway box below my stereo. Yhis allows me to pop the cover open, flip the switches, and pop it back down. keeps them out of sight :D, wasnt to difficult but I ahd to drill a hole back behind it and pull my radio to go fishing for the wire

The first switch (red) is for the undercar lights to provide power. The second switch is the saftey switch for my dvd player that allows me to make it possible or impossible to watch movies while driving.

I think it all turned out pretty darn good. For pics and info on ym cd player go take a look in the audio section.
    Visit My Garage

looks nice. i need to go get some loom as well cause i got lots of wires going everywhere. i like your little hidden switch board=).
    2002.5 protege dx

Comment

wheres teh love folks?
      Visit My Garage

Comment

Looks good, nice and clean. Can't wait to see the vids/pics of the lighting

Comment

Nice, I need to loom my entire wiring harness, hehe.
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
          X