Parts: 2002 MP 5 brakes & rear hatch license plate adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts: 2002 MP 5 brakes & rear hatch license plate adapter

2002 Protégé 5 Brakes are not listed by Raybestos. This seems extremely odd. How can I be sure I order the correct front rotors and pads. Are they the same as the '02 Protégé?? I looked on their site and I think I should be ordering the following serial numbers...

Quiet Stop Pads: PGD637QS
    Rotors: 96318

Also, I need to replace my rear hatch license plate mount. I want to avoid going to the dealer and getting the same piece of crap. Is there anything out there that actually fits a US license plate and doesn’t flap around?? I already saw the carbon fiber one on the web for a bazillion dollars. That’s a joke.

The P5 front pads are the same as the '02 sedan. Rotors are different (5 vrs 4 lug). BTW you'll need an allen wrench socket (8MM?)to loosen the caliper.
    2002.5 DX Sedan, Garnet Red Mica, PIAA Headlights, Racing Beat MP3 springs, Tokico HP struts, Injen CAI, MSP axle-back exhaust, MSP S.T. brace, Mod-o-fied AWR 19MM rear bar, AWR end-links F/R, 16x7 alloys w/Paradas(street), 15x6 Miata OEM alloys w/Falken Azenis(Solo II STS), personalized plates "VTC FREE"
    I remember the days of racing when the the Drivers were Fat and the Tires were Skinny.

Comment

How about the rear hatch license plate mount. Anything out ther that adapts with the predrilled holes?

Comment

Originally posted by HstockDXer
        The P5 front pads are the same as the '02 sedan. Rotors are different (5 vrs 4 lug). BTW you'll need an allen wrench socket (8MM?)to loosen the caliper.
        Not quite, the ES sedan has 5 lugs. Only the DX and LX are 4 lug.
        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
        X