Protege GT wanted 90-93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protege GT wanted 90-93

Just starting to look for the second car and I think this one we'll be the best choice. I know it's really hard to find, but I'm not in a big rush and maybe I'll be lucky to find one . Let me know if you'll see one .
    Thanks a lot .
    Is there any other places I can look for it exept Autotrader.ca ?
    Last edited by russian; 04-26-2004, 05:56 PM.
    98 protege LX for appearance
    89 626 GT for performance

No such thing as a 323GT in 90-93. You mean a Protege GT...which I am currently on the hunt for. Feel free to PM me with any info if you find one. I can offer some advice as well. I know the cars like the back of my hand.
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

I am also looking for one.
      -Dave

Comment

im lookin for one too..any 1st gen. protege dx 5spd preferably..i dont care what it looks like i just wanna spend at the most 3 bills cause i wanna hook it up and do all the work myself

Comment

Hi, I have a 1991 white protege GT for sale, it is in great condition! The car has roughly 210,000 kms, but runs great with lots of power! I have replaced the metal sunroof with a glass sunroof. The car will be sold certified and emission tested. As with many white mazdas from the early 1990's this one is suffering from the famous paint peeling off condition. Because of this, the car is now being prepped to be painted. If anyone cares to see the car before it gets painted, that would be no problem with me, I am also going to take a few pictures, as I want to prove that the car was painted because of the paint peeling off, and not because it was rusty! (there is no rust on the car, except for one very small spot on the drivers rear wheelwell, which I cut out, and put new metal in. The underbody has zero rust as well!) I am located in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I will be asking $2750 for the car, including the emmission and safety. Please pm me with any other questions.

thanks
          Milan

Comment

Originally posted by progt
            Hi, I have a 1991 white protege GT for sale, it is in great condition! The car has roughly 210,000 kms, but runs great with lots of power! I have replaced the metal sunroof with a glass sunroof. The car will be sold certified and emission tested. As with many white mazdas from the early 1990's this one is suffering from the famous paint peeling off condition. Because of this, the car is now being prepped to be painted. If anyone cares to see the car before it gets painted, that would be no problem with me, I am also going to take a few pictures, as I want to prove that the car was painted because of the paint peeling off, and not because it was rusty! (there is no rust on the car, except for one very small spot on the drivers rear wheelwell, which I cut out, and put new metal in. The underbody has zero rust as well!) I am located in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I will be asking $2750 for the car, including the emmission and safety. Please pm me with any other questions.

thanks
            Milan
            PM SENT!
            My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
            - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
            X