exhaust for 1.6er's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exhaust for 1.6er's

hey guys i'm i know this is talked about alot and i've looked through the search engine, but i cnat find what i'm looking for. what i really want to know is what you would recomend for exhausts. i want the most horse power, nice sound, and none of those huge fart rockets. any info would be nice, and sorry to bring something up thats been talked about sommuch.

Mazda Protege LX 1.6L 2000
    Whats life if you cant enjoy it?

i would go custom.

2000 White Protege LX
    Sumitomo 195/60HR14
    2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
    Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
    Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
    Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
    Kenwood Music Keg
    Black Widow Keyless Entry
    Intake- Custom SRI
    Clear Corner Lights
    APC Clear Tail Lights

Comment

If youve REALLY searched youd know that you wont get any power gains out of an exhaust, our stock exhaust isnt that restrictive at all.
      The only thing you can get is the nice sound.

Custom = expensive a freind of mine got a custom exhaust for his mustang and it cost $800. You can get the ms exhaust for pretty cheap and it should have a nice sound to it. You could always go over to corksport and pick up there powerseries exhust, from the clips that thing is mean.

Comment

I went custom 2.5" and it didn't do much except sound just like the others said. Only real difference was going turbo. I'd think the only real difference would be turbo, nitrous, or engine swap. Everything else is just aesthetics.
        Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

Originally posted by zerocover
          If youve REALLY searched youd know that you wont get any power gains out of an exhaust, our stock exhaust isnt that restrictive at all.
          The only thing you can get is the nice sound.

Custom = expensive a freind of mine got a custom exhaust for his mustang and it cost $800. You can get the ms exhaust for pretty cheap and it should have a nice sound to it. You could always go over to corksport and pick up there powerseries exhust, from the clips that thing is mean.
          i got my custom exhaust done for $180 for muffler and piping.

Comment

yea i was thinking about doing it, if you could give me some more information on where to get tubing or whatever.

Comment

Working...
            X