Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1994 protege for sale

i would really like to get rid of my 1994 protege dx 5 speed

it has a 1.8 sohc engine with 190K miles (90% of which are highways miles). my dad bought this car new and used it to commute every day. anything that ever went wrong with it was fixed. since it has been mine i have replaced teh clutch, trans, front brakes, axles, alternator, battery, ect. this car amazes me, it starts 1st turn every morning, even during -40 below weather this winter..

i have added a pioneer headunit, kenwood and polk audio speakers and a kicker subwoofer which i will include with the car.. it also has mx3 recaro style seats, teh driver one is messed up a little and i havent seen what the problem is, it may be fixable it may not.. i still have teh original seats also if you would like..

i do have pictures that i can get to you. im located in St. Albans VT and im asking 1,200 for everything

Thanks
    Colin

Comment

ok i just bought a sweet new(to me) 626.

i really need this car gone. ill let it go for 800 bucks , it runs awesome and deserves to be driven!!

email if interested @ idol4life@hotmail.com

Comment

Thats a deal, where is everyone at? If i could I would be on this like flies on shi*... I'll tell some people... Do you have any other pics... Post em up !!!!
        1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
        1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
        2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
        2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

ive got some older pics from an old website i made

http://idol4lifevt.tr****.com

email me for some newer pics altho not a lot has changed!!

Comment

still forsale? anything wrong with this car? hows it run????? and again is thisr anything wrong with this car????
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

the only problems with the car is that there is some surface rust on teh bottom of the drivers side door. i believe this can be repaired because it is not too serious. i have just recently found that there is an oil leak. it is not major and i do think it may just be an old gasket needing replacement. the struts are worn and have seen better days.

other than those

it runs awesome starts everytime, doesnt even go 2 cranks before starting up! this car has never let me down. i wil be sad to see this car go it is very fun to drive.. but i cant have 2 cars.. overal i have been very impressed with this car and that is why i have bought another mazda and i will continue to....

my dad, his ex gf, my mom, my ex gf and my aunt have all bought proteges because they were so impressed by this car!

needs a new driver! deserves to be driven!!

thanks
              Colin

p.s. pictures available through email
              idol4life@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X