Turbo Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo Kits

As i know how many of you out there are itching for turbos so our proteges can kick some serious Honda/Prelude ass, here are some sites you might wanna check out. They have fairly decent kits and one of them is even offered for $2000. Now that is a low price compared to what is out there.

Buy Mazda Performance Turbo Kits - discount prices! Get high performance Mazda turbo kits, pistons, engine kits, rods, flywheels, crankshafts, camshafts, gaskets & more. We ship worldwide.

Now for those of us who live in good ol Canada and want some body kits check out this site. They are based out of Quebec so we don't have to pay any duty for the parts crossing the border.

Bienvenue sur Onderground Design, votre source d'inspiration pour explorer le monde du design créatif et innovant. Découvrez des articles, des tendances, des tutoriels et des exemples de conception qui repoussent les limites de l'art visuel.

how can there be a kit for the 90-02 proteges?? They are different engines.
    Eat ****.

Comment

That site i belive has been proven wrong before. They got all of their engine codes messed up.
      BP-05 Turbo-Sold
      2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

hey anyone know the reliablilty of the import performance kit?

the DA

Comment

I've always wondered why people get turbo kits when they could just give a shop their car for a week or so and get a custom setup for near the same price
          Current Cars
          2003 Nissan 350z. Touring Edition, Pike's Peak White and dark tint. Some audio work. Twin turbo swap and more audio work over the winter. Wheels and springs this winter.

Past Mazdas
          1994 Mazda Protege DX. DOHC swap in progress. Sold due to a move
          1992 Mazda Protege DX. BPT (GT-X) swap w. Haltech & MSD. Sold before it saw the road
          1996 Ford Probe GT. Flawless. 5-speed. Kept stock. Sold for an LS1

Comment

Working...
          X