Projector Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Projector Headlights

Anyone seen these projector headlights? anyone who knows how to get them tell me i want a pair

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/450395/5
    95 Protege
    Candy Blue paint w/ Radiance
    Custom Civic front bumper
    17" Konig Appeals
    Falken FK451 treads
    2" Dropzone springs
    Catback Exhaust w/ Apexi N1 style muffler

thats a prototype

he made those himself or had some shop make them for him

Comment

dont know the owner of the car but the person who made his car is ATOY Llave.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

As someone previous stated, they are prototype lights. From my understanding, they are made in the Phillipines. Try e-mailing the owner of that car and he maybe able to give you better information.
        Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

Those look pretty hot.

Comment

he's selling it for roughly $280 including the lights but you have to add shipping

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
            Mods:
            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

He also has the clear bumper lights, anyone ask him about that?
              Is anyone here buying the head lights?

Comment

I'm relieved they won't fit a 97/98. Otherwise I'd be tempted to buy them.

Comment

actually they are now producing it per order if im not mistaken...also for what i know they make em for the 97 and 98 models too...im thinking getting one but i guess ill go with the clear headlights that they also have...

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

What did he do with the clear bumper lights?
                    Are those custom or did he buy them from somewhere?

R.

Comment

You can buy em, someone posted a link somewhere. I'm lazy, do a search if you really want to know.

Comment

Well for 280, i'd sure as hell buy it. was it made for the 95/96 or 97/98. Hopefully the 95/96

Comment

i think they have molds for the two models..you can buy with or with out the lights..i think its PIAA or hella..not sure..

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

If so, Il'l buy it with lights. I also need a new grill lol. It seems everything on my car is f00ked when I killed a dog a week after it was painted. Ironic eh? One quesion. Also, instead of having a black housing, could it be painted something like silver? Just wondering if you know.

Comment

one of his favorite links is clubprotege. is he a member here or does anyone know his email address?

nicest 2nd gen I've seen to date
                              Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

Working...
                              X