Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, Im new member

Hi everyone,

just join up yesterday... i'm really excited with my mazda 3... well... my name is Silas... i'm in melbourne btw... australia... well, i guess most of the members are from states is it? well, nice forum... very informative... keep it up...

Mazda3 SP23 - 2004 2.3 SVT Manual 5door - Red - no mod yet

My God, your signature takes up all my screen! Care to make it smaller/shorter, mate?
    Welcome to the forums btw... I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Comment

hehehe... sorry mate... it look small on my screen... well, i've fixed it now... short enuf?

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by FLAMEBOY
          hehehe... sorry mate... it look small on my screen... well, i've fixed it now... short enuf?

is that a size joke?

kiddin dude, welcome to the greatest place on earth....mate
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Hi welcome to the forum!
            Sagaris

Comment

welcome aboard
              "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he how in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper, and the father of lost children. And I will strike down thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to destroy my brother. And they shall know my name is the lord when I raise my vengeance upon them."
              Ezekiel 25:17
              from Pulp Fiction

Comment

Mazda3 SP23 - 2004 2.3 SVT Manual 5door . . . SVT?! is that something we will get in the US in some way shape or form? how many hp is it?
                Tag Team

Comment

SVT is sequential valve timing....

Comment

Wow, I just saw this thread. Welcome!
                    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
                    X