YAY!!! Suspension goodies installed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY!!! Suspension goodies installed!!

I got my springs on today originally I was gonna go with eibachs, but decided to try out some ST springs, just to see how they feel. I got em all installed and put on, they look ****ING SWEET!!! Theres only like 1/2" of gap between the tires and wheel well. The ride is pretty firm, and not to bouncy at all. I definately need to get my struts installed, havent gotten them in yet. But I was to eager so I just went ahead and installed the springs. Overall Ive got almost a 2" drop outta them. Install was very easy, just real time consuming. If you can change your tires, I think that you can install some springs. Its not hard at all....anyways Im chargin a camera now, so Imma try to get the pics posted up tonight!!
    Eat ****.

Awesome! A lowered Protege sure looks a lot better Most importantly, how are the springs performance wise? What are the spring rates of the ST springs? What struts will you be using with the springs? And yes, do post some pics!!!
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Eibach and ST have pretty similar rates. Jesse had STs and Tokico Blues and wasn't all that happy with em. He still did well and they are good to start on.

Comment

Working...
      X