a quick question about engines.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a quick question about engines.

i don't know much about the third-gen Protege except they look really slick when lowered and with good rims and i stole my LSD from the mazdaspeed.

i've come up with a new idea since the G-series transmission is shared throughout many engines and chasis. now i know there is turbo kits available and the MSP is out there, but what about the 323GTR motor being swapped into the late-model Protege?

i'm just basing this on the fact that people have questioned the MSPs ability to run large amounts of boost and being on a GTR board there is no question that the BPT was born to make power.

i know i've seen a tube-framed fiberglass FE3 Protege, and i think i recall the KLZE swap being done once before. if i can have the KLZE put into my 90 hatch, i'm sure putting the BPT into the Protege isn't the craziest idea. i'd just like to be able to make lots of power and use the wealth of suspension and brakes parts (not to mention a super nice looking car) that are out there for the Protege at the moment.
    13.66@102
Working...
X