Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erebuni sides and rear with ms style front?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erebuni sides and rear with ms style front?

anyone know if this bumper will have the same distance from the ground as the erebuni sides and rear? i almost have enough money to finally buy my kit after like 6 months of not having a job so i am having lots of debates about what to do, i like the ms front from corksport because if i turbo the car like i want its got a perfect spot so you can stare at the front mount

IMO - the front bumper would need a lip to be around the same height as erebuni sides and rear
    Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

wouldnt bee to noticeable though...why dont you like the erebuni front?
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

nevermind
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

the sport20 bumper with EXE lip is nice but price is crazy. 700 + bucks which doesn't include grill, fogs, shipping, and comes unpainted. Ouch

Comment

yeah you arent kidding me. If you get the eribuni sides and they are lower then the front get the grill like Danny said. Im sure it wont be too too noticeable but it might annoy the hell out of you because its your car and you know its different.
            Sagaris

Comment

in response to the erebuni front, i love it, it just doesnt show off the intercooler enough when i get it, and what grill motegi?

Comment

did i Say grill I meant lip sorry.
                I dont like the eribuni kit Im sorry its just not my taste.
                Sagaris

Comment

if he can give me some info on a lip they make for it hell yeah ill put it on with the bumper, i didnt like the erebuni kit at first but proto2k's car(rest in piece ), and MIAproteges car showed me how good it could look.

Comment

The Erebuni sides are going to be ALOT lower than the front bumper.

Comment

dammit there goes my idea the only part of the ms stuff i like is the front, any suggestions then guys? help is appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
                        dammit there goes my idea the only part of the ms stuff i like is the front, any suggestions then guys? help is appreciated

a front lip on the MS front might even it out to the same height, not sure though???

Comment

do they make any lips for it though i cant seem to find any, and if not i dont even know what i could put on it that wouldnt look stupid

Comment

No lips that I know of. There aren't too many options when it comes to the 99/00.

Comment

yeah i hate it, i guess i could get the guys from my club to try and make a custom kit , well sides and rear but i dont know how thats gonna go. i guess ill just have to keep looking around then i guess. still open to suggestions though and what grill will fit the ms bumper?
                              Last edited by Drackonn; 04-30-2004, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X