neons...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neons...

hey guys i bought some interior lighting neons and i want to hard wire them to the dash lights. i cant find the fuse to the dash lights, i'v looked in the driver's side interior block and the one under the hood. any sugestions? thanks
    Whats life if you cant enjoy it?

Depending on state laws, i would install a custom switch somewere in the interior, here is my amp switch

and here is a panel I converted my ashtray into...the switch currently in there controls my windshield wiper light...but there are three holes in the panel...I want to used one to controll my neon....but I need the switch due to it being illegal in AR
    94 Protege DX SOHC 1.8l 5 Speed
    (DaPro)

its better to wait and save then to waste money on crap to get you by....

Comment

When I get my interior lights I plan on putting the switch where that damn stupid quarter-holder thing is.
      Silver 2001 Protege ES
      5-speed manual
      4 cyl 2.0L engine

Tires: Cooper Zeon ZPT 205/50/R16
      Intake: Custom DIY Short-ram

Comment

optx has the exact same unit, and i bought mine at best buy for $30.

why do you want to wire them to the dash lights? mine are currently wired into my dome light, so the under dash ones and my grill ones come on with the dome light, but i'm changing over to cold cathode red lights and i'm going to run them off the optx music interface.

Comment

i have mine wired up to the battery with a 5amp fuse with a blue lighted switch (to match my neons) in one of the unused spots to the left of the steering column. i have my amp remote wire switched too, but that one is hidden in my ashtray.
          2002.5 protege dx

Comment

Working...
          X