Need new lock relay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need new lock relay!

Awhile back I had an alarm installed in my 93 Protege LX and the guy that installed it took out my old lock relay. Now when i pull up the drivers side lock the others dont pop up anymore. I wanted to know if anyone had a spare lock relay lying around that I could buy or where to pick one up at. I went to the junk yard but didnt find any. Is it only on certain models? Thanks a lot any help would be useful.

Hi, do your locks still lock, though? Mine does exactly the same thing. I guess it's a common problem. The "LX" models are the ones with power locks.
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

And GTs

Comment

I figured I'd simplify considering the original poster is in the U.S., and we didn't get GTs.

Comment

I'll sell you my rear set and door panels.

Comment

.........???? There's only one relay......

Comment

I have a relay some where i will have to look for it.
              it might just the switch in the door, my 626s locks didnt work cause the switch was broken. they would lock and unlock when i pressed the button on the switch.

Comment

My protege is an LX but I dont have power locks. There was a relay on the driver side door that opened all the locks when you pulled it up. Now I have to pull up each lock individually to unlock them. All I need is that relay on the driver side door if anybody has a spare one.

Comment

the relays are under the dash by the drivers feet.......not in the door.....
                  91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.