Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna see something funny. (mazda header)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanna see something funny. (mazda header)

Me and a friend were talking on the phone last night and he was telling me that he saw a 4 into 1 header on ebay.
    So I was like ok cool. I will check it out. but not tonight because I have been on the net for 8 hours at work and I just don't have the spunk to turn my pc on. lol.
    I also remeber speaking to 1ofdfew323 and he was telling me this also.

Well anywhay I go to this link and I see the headers.

Now I am looking at this like a frigin joke. haha. **** I was laughing histerically .. why you ask??

Well those same frigin headers (frigin manifold) are on my 96 BP in my protege. yup stock on my protege. JSPECMYASS.
    I remeber once I pulled the cover off of my protege BP motor to bang it out and I was looking at the ex. manifod and I was like shoot that looks just like a real set of headers.

So why pay 90 bucks for this. Just go to the www.car-part.com or your lucky junkyard and find em .. lol.
    btw. They are way different from the 1st gen design.
    ohh well just letting ya know.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

The 94 protege came with that tubular style exhaust manifold. The 90-93 have the cast manny. It's said to give modest gains compared to the 90-93 version. Dunno for sure tho.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

cars made in japan, so in theory it is j-spec, lol
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

he posted ceramic coated..but a disclaimer..paint will peal..what an ass..the truth is he probably just spray painted them black!

lol

Chas
        Last edited by acidbbg1; 05-03-2004, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by acidbbg1
          he posted powder coated..but a disclaimer..paint will peal..what an ass..the truth is he probably just spray painted them black!

lol

Chas
          Ceramic coated.
          Ryan The middle child is always ignored
          BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
          Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
          X