Worst things ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst things ever

Was at autozone picking up some more wire connectors and saw these hubcaps that looked kinda cool and not overly done like most hubcaps... but I read hte little box...."Turn your 14" wheels into 18" wheels" the damn things snapped in place abut the cover was 4" bigger so it looks like you have 18's... saddest damn thing ive ever seen

like it covers your tire also?? lol wow was the shelf empty?
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

lol thats sweet

Comment

I bet if you went around a hard corner, those things would scrap and or pop off... Nice! I want some pics of them on a car!!!!!
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
          like it covers your tire also?? lol wow was the shelf empty?
          yep they just popped on and had a spring on them that made them so htat stuck over the tires

Comment

Tey also Had some spinner hubcaps

Comment

yes the other day i seen the 14's - 16's but damn 14's threw 18s haha i should be seen them on everyones car soon, lol,,, ( im from the ghetto hahahha )

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy
                yes the other day i seen the 14's - 16's but damn 14's threw 18s haha i should be seen them on everyones car soon, lol,,, ( im from the ghetto hahahha )
                lol, i love ur sig

Comment

i guess me and girls have something in commin , you guys dont read what i write, u just stare at the sig, and some of us guys dont listin 2 what the girls say , we just stare at there tits lol

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy
                    i guess me and girls have something in commin , you guys dont read what i write, u just stare at the sig, and some of us guys dont listin 2 what the girls say , we just stare at there tits lol
                    u say stuff? i thought u were just a sig :p

Comment

exactly haha

Comment

eh, AIM me at firstgen323...the mods get mad at us for this :p:

Comment

yeah, i saw those awhile ago.

the first sighting on an actual car was in my school parking lot yesterday...on a 94 corolla. ugh.
                          a.k.a. benf000

support your local punk rock scene!

Comment

Someone take a pic if they can, I haven't seen them yet, they sounds so friggin.... uhhhh... cool
                            Dan
                            dreesemonkey

Comment

ok I live in the fastest growing area in the US population and 1st for economy in the entire us and like 3rd in the world.... and im in the middle of it... ok that deal with tyson bringing in illegal immagrants to their plants.. yea that was here.... Im a damn minority and all the hispanics get paid like $5 an hour so they all drive old cougars and hubcaps with that damn lettering with their name on it...which if I Might say only says like 3 names... they are radriguz, jose, and like guadeloupe... you might live in like poor ghetto... I live in rich area with ghetto people.... so they all buy the most APC and shiny hubcaps as they can... i mean I saw a spare tire with a spinner hubcap on it the other day.... if you ever want APC products.. come here.. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X