Need a VJ-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a VJ-20

I wasn't sure if which section was appropriate to post in (parts for sale or turbo forum) but I am in need of a PROPER FUNCTIONING vj-20 turbo. Ever since I have gotten my turbo it has been giving me problems and I think it finally gave out, because my car is smoking like crazy (among other things) and the engine seems to be fine. Places want to charge a crapload of money just to tear it down and figure out whats wrong with it so I decided to just buy another one. I don't even need the manifold, just the turbo itself. If nobody has one available here I'll probably just hit up Corksport. Of course if somebody is looking to get rid of their vj-23 that would be peachy too . Even though I have my Mustang I miss my Protege so much! Especially with this warm weather we've been having. Hopefully somebody can help me out here.
    -Robert
    '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.
Working...
X