mods for 1.5L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mods for 1.5L

alright, I have to stick the the 1.5L, so if im gonna be driving it around i might as well make myself happy with it. other than exhaust, cai, and headers, what kind of mods should i look for?

1.8 bp
    98 protege LX for appearance
    89 626 GT for performance

Comment

If you have a manual tranny, you can get a short shifter and a great clutch. Other than that, what you listed is all there is for our cars. You can also mod the suspension - springs, struts bars, and what not.
      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

on top of that you can upgrade your grill
        98 protege LX for appearance
        89 626 GT for performance

Comment

i do have manual, anything else would absolutely pointless with this car. i heard short shifters aren't all they are talked up to be. suprisingly enough, i raced a 4cyl modded 626 from a roll, and i didn't do bad at all. he could barrely pass me, and that wasn't until way into 3rd. i beat an auto cavalier ls from a stop and some ****ty saturn from a roll. me and my friend who has a camaro were amazed at the performance i get out of this 1.5L. i also beat my friends old V6 LeSabre from a roll. maybe i just shift really good and have the lil engine that could

Comment

Working...
          X