first victim with the gtx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first victim with the gtx

i think it was a 1st gen prelude (the pop up lights?), the si 2.0, i dunno preludes, but i was driving, minding my own business, and i passed him pretty quick and his girl was in the car. i guess he got pissed and stuff. But i needed some cigs, so i pulled into the gas station, and i guess he followed me but stayed across the street driving and waiting in the parking lot. I was starting to think he was stalking me...lol.
    And so i left, and he got behind me and followed me up to this stop light. we're still in town so i wasnt gonna pull any ****. at least not yet. so i'm stll minding my business, because i already know i can beat him, but this isnt the place to race. he was behind, but along side of me, still rolling but i was at a complete stop, so when the light turned green he floored it and made the wheels chirp. I didn't really intend to race him, but i had to follow him because i had to go in that direction, and we just happened to get onto the highway. then i started to get excited. He slowed down for me to get next to him and i glanced over and he floors it again. I drop the ****er in third and leave him about 10 or more cars behind. i couldnt believe i passed him so fast. it was like he was in reverse. i was almost convinced he wasn't really racing, but i could hear his ricer muffler going off at full throttle (yea, from 10 cars away.) DAMMIT i LOVE my car!
    cone filter, pacesetter shortshifter, 15 in. used slicks on stock steelies, dropped with zx2 struts and eibach springs, custom crush bent 2 1/2 inch piping, catco freeflow cat, DTM muffler, cams n turbo UNDERWAY.

Nice kill dude!
    -Robert
    '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

Hehe! I like the ricer exhaust part
      Congrats!
      One day you are born,
      The next big milestone
      you discover go zoom-zoom
      you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

Cool, Pics of your setup?

Comment

no pics yet, but soon.
          cone filter, pacesetter shortshifter, 15 in. used slicks on stock steelies, dropped with zx2 struts and eibach springs, custom crush bent 2 1/2 inch piping, catco freeflow cat, DTM muffler, cams n turbo UNDERWAY.

Comment

good kill. and nice job saving it for open highway.

Comment

Good job. I didn't know you had the GTX swap...
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

i do now. yea i started it soon as i got it. but its not exactly finished. i wanna get rid of the vj20 and go with something with a bit more balls. and the hks bov. oh, and maybe a used safc. i guess i should change my sig too while im actually on.

update: i think im gonna need that pretty soon. im not sure if its the problem but i think i might be running lean. but until then i'll be ready for more victims..
                Last edited by TaiMaiShuNow; 05-03-2004, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Cool kill, when did you pick up the GTX motor??
                  Did you get the whole front clip or just the engine?
                  What'd that **** run you, if you don't mind my asking?
                  Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                  BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                  Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

i paid 700 for it from a friend on the board. just the motor. well, with the goodies. i dont have to really go in depth
                    Edit: with the goodies, i meant with the wiring harness, the intercooler piping and bov, downpipe etc, etc, blah blah
                    Last edited by TaiMaiShuNow; 05-09-2004, 12:43 AM.

Comment

damn nice kill!....lol you basicly stole that motor from him.....
                      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.