Post Your Pics! #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Your Pics! #2

It was going to be done sooner or later so lets start this huge thread again. Here is me with my 'old' protegeclub.com shirt. Sucks ass that that site is gone. Useless shirt. But oh well I will still wear it cuz most people wont know
    My new weird look.

My OLD Car

hopefully the females will get in on this, and it wont be a 30 page sausage fest. lol...

-mike lucero
    1988 Mazda 323 GTX
    2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

you said sausage lol

here's my requisite pic :p

no the S13 is not mine!!!!!1!

oh yeah i'm the guy next to the s13
      Attached Files

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

Me and the green protege, which sadly I've lost all motivation to play with . It still has nice brakes
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

menace..... in your avatar, u got a glare coing in from the top.. from like a moon roof,,, i didnt think mada put moon roofs in the protege's at all? or did u put it in?

Comment

Originally posted by Protege Menace
            my moonroof is stock, jsut like on my sisters 97

Im so glad I have the glass top so i can choose open closed, sun blocker or not :D

thank god for it since im tall and my head needs to fit in that area with a helmet :X
            Arg, the sunroof on my LX takes up so much room! The DX had a lot more headroom. Time for those lower MX-3 seats.
            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Here I am with me and my baby before I sent her to the body shop for going on 11 weeks trying to autocross in parking lot.

I cant wait to see her again!!!!!
              2002 Classic Red MP5 Check out my ride!

Dream set up Titianium paint job, 17" Motegi MR7s w/ low profile tires, slotted and drilled brake disks, painted brake calipers, CF hood (painted to match the car on the raised portions coming off the headlights), painted valve cover, complete audio everhaul, Mint Blue spoiler and a stage 2 Turbo (more to come on my wish list, I promise). Likely Set up Basically stock. Brushed aluminum guage rings, billet antenna (coming soon), and painted brake calipers (coming soon). It sucks paying off debt and paying for school!

Comment

My car and I... Not good... I'll post betters... if You really want to see them.. lmao
                Attached Files
                I'm just a typical girl... living life to it's fullest. I enjoy working on cars, and I love my RX-7!
                Member of MRCCFL.com
                http://obbnmotorworks.com
                1988 GXL N/a - RIP, awaiting for motor.
                1991 black/black 'vert - Totalled RIP - Damn Ivan!
                2005 Mazda 3 - Hatchback (blue).

Comment

This morning....you can see pictures of the Protege in it's glory in the background, and im wearing my Mazda RevItUP hat
                  Attached Files
                  "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                  -93 MR2, 129 ES
                  ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                  Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

I am teh one in teh blue polo w/ the sunglasses.
                    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by Protege Menace
                      Wait, I got a better Idea, since people just postwhore the **** outta the thread and the pics get so THINNED out you can't find any that I will start a thread where its PICS only, locked and only us mods can add a bunch of pics at one time.

sound good? like this can be a garbage thread where people postwhore, and you send US the pics to be put in the "gallery"
                      i like the idea:D and sorry about all the post whoring on the pic thread at proclub:p
                      here's me:

Comment

Me and my wife on our honeymoon in Cancun (last year):

I told the guy; "If I'm gonna make a "donation" to have my picture taken with a parrot, we're taking the picture with ALL the parrots".

Obviously, he agreed .

~HH

Comment

me getting ready to harrass the public, lol
                          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                          225.94wtq
                          torque monster!!!!
                          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Hi!

2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                              me getting ready to harrass the public, lol
                              is that a level 3 alpha vest? we used to wear them when the security level was higher than the minimum for the naval weapons station. those things get hot as hell

Comment

Working...
                              X