Its Amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Amazing

how much better the interior looks with a little armor all thrown on.

2000 White Protege LX
    Sumitomo 195/60HR14
    2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
    Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
    Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
    Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
    Kenwood Music Keg
    Black Widow Keyless Entry
    Intake- Custom SRI
    Clear Corner Lights
    APC Clear Tail Lights

Ugh, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. Armor All makes an interior look extremely greasy and nasty looking.

Personally I just use a wet micofiber rag to wipe off my dash every few days. Nothing beats the stock matte finish.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

I use Meguiar's "Natural Shine -- Vinyl and Rubber Protectant" it gives a nice not as greasy look. Makes my 11 year old dash look new. Smells good too.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

negatiZE - I agree about the nice matte look of the stock dash. However, if you don't apply some type of protectant to the dash, it will eventually fade over time. You can buy several protectants that leave a nice matte finish on the plastic/vinyl, rather than the greasy, glare-causing shine of Armor All and similar products. You would only need to use the protectant once a month or so, and then use your normal microfiber towel and water to wipe the dash between applications of protectant.
        5spd Maxima SE - SOLD
        '99 Protege LX 5spd, silver

Comment

Not to bring back an old thread, though Mr. D already did that, I actually use tire shine on a rag to clean and shine up my dash, steering wheel, etc.

We use several types of tire shine at my dealership, the main one is "Flashy Shine". Being an aerosol product it gets over everything, the last time I shined up my interior with it, I stood inside the cleaning bay at work, my car was outside about 15 ft away from me, and when I sprayed it on the rag it still got on part of the car. We do have liquid stuff, as well as a rubber/plastic aerosol stuff too.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Working...
          X