grills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grills?

first of all just wanted to say im glad I found this site i felt like the only person in the world with a 2nd generation protege. Im wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a good accessories site??? but im really wondering about a new grill, cant find them anywhere. I looked on corksport and essentialspeed already. Any body have an info????

I think most people just buy the mesh and do it themselves, but any halfway decent shop can do it for you.

Comment

Ask turbonium . We have groop buy for those , Not sure what stage it in. You might have time. Just PM him.
      The other possibility is to put mesh - you'll have something like this :

Had to do that because the one I had simply fell apart one day.

If you have bigger ammount of money you can get a body kit . There's two of them which are easy to find. One has a grill as a part of bumper.

That's pretty much it, except something custom maid .
      98 protege LX for appearance
      89 626 GT for performance

Comment

One more thing :
        WELCOME ABOARD
        98 protege LX for appearance
        89 626 GT for performance

Comment

thanks for the responses i assumed that was the case, hard to find stuff premade for you. I guess in some ways its more fun tryin to make ur own stuff to put on

Comment

Eh, it's the same for pretty much any car, grilles are so cheap to mass produce universally and cut to fit that making one to fit a specific application is kinda stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
              Eh, it's the same for pretty much any car, grilles are so cheap to mass produce universally and cut to fit that making one to fit a specific application is kinda stupid.

Um, no offence, but, TONS of companies make specific grills (ie, Grillcraft)...not for our cars though, but, im assuming he means like the TopMix grill (or something like the Mugen grill for the civics)

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
              Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

are they just standard mesh grills though? If they are, I vote that's stupid.

Comment

Working...
                X