Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd gen fusebox connectors pinouts

This is a fusebox out of a 1.8L Auto Protege

I can't seem to find it in the manual and i can't seem to get any answers .... can someone help me out ... thanks
    Last edited by Black_91_GT; 05-04-2004, 08:41 PM.

- 95 323 Neo + GT-R ( http://323.a-spec.ca )
    - 90 Protege GT
    - 91 Protege 4WD
    - 93 323 + T3/T04E

What info are you looking for.
    98 protege lx 1.8l
    short ram intake custom
    crane hi-6 ign.
    14 miata alloy wheels
    .50 over pistons and some other tricks .

my protege

Comment

See the wires i am holding ?

What do they do ?

I have a GTR engine / harness / fusebox i just put in a 323 NEO ( http://323.a-spec.ca ) and i do not know anything about wireing and i looked at the FSM and i can't figure out what wires to hook up to what to get the engine / car to work together.

Here is what my GTR fusebox looks like

- 90 Protege GT
      - 91 Protege 4WD
      - 93 323 + T3/T04E

Comment

You should get in contact with that guy that did the GTR swap. He is supposed to know what he did to get the car running.

Did he refuse to help you or something why your going nuts trying to figure out how to wire this thing up...
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I asked bunch of people .... everyone tells me i am a retard and i should look at teh FSM and figure it out.

Maybe i am retarded ... cause i have looked at the FSM and i did not find what i am looking for ... it does not tell me what the do.

I need to find out the finction of the wires on the GTR fusebox and the 2nd gen fusebox ....
          Last edited by Black_91_GT; 05-06-2004, 12:26 AM.

- 90 Protege GT
          - 91 Protege 4WD
          - 93 323 + T3/T04E

Comment

I have a GTR manual, If you want to sipher through that. It gives you the ecu pin-outs and then what you can do is match the colors of the ECU pin outs with that of the FUSE BOX.

Maybe you can figure it out somewhat that way.

Are you useing anything from the 2nd gen FUSE BOX harness? If so then you will need to look at the wires and figure out What they are for by looking at the FSM.

If you feal the GTR FSM can be of any help to, then email me later tonight and I will upload it to my server and you can download it.

I am a little shocked that the ones that know so much about the swap are leaving you out in the cold.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I am a little shocked that the ones that know so much about the swap are leaving you out in the cold.
              Don't be such an illiterate dick.

Bruce .. Edwin told this guy exactly what he needs to do.

He's either too lazy to go get the manuals and read the sections that are important, or he's too stupid to understand a wiring diagram. He's going to reply to you the same way he's been replying to Edwin so don't think you are helping him. The only "help" he will accept is if someone gives him a complete step by step hand-holding rundown of every single wire in that damned system.

Then again .. you seem to share a severe lack of reading comprehension with this guy so go ahead and the two of you can have fun being in the dark.

Comment

Say what you want rowan, I really could care less about anything you have to say!.

Black if you want the manual, if you don't have it already, just shoot me a pm and I can upload it when I get home..

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Everyone calm down .... out of all people that should be little ticked i am the one that is most calm.

RELAX

I have the manual for the GTR i have the 2ng gen pages ... but all i see if the damn connectors X-16, X-XX, X-XX and all they show me is what they look like and what the colors are .... i know what the colors are ( i am holding it in my hand )

Where do i find out what the pins / colors do ?

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                  I have a GTR manual, If you want to sipher through that. It gives you the ecu pin-outs and then what you can do is match the colors of the ECU pin outs with that of the FUSE BOX.

Last edited by Black_91_GT; 05-06-2004, 09:47 PM.

- 90 Protege GT
                  - 91 Protege 4WD
                  - 93 323 + T3/T04E

Comment

Originally posted by rowan
                    Don't be such an illiterate dick.

Bruce .. Edwin told this guy exactly what he needs to do.

Then again .. you seem to share a severe lack of reading comprehension with this guy so go ahead and the two of you can have fun being in the dark.
                    OK ... i admit it ... i am retarded, please be a polite samaritan and at least give me tha page number or the heading in the manual where it explains the fuctions of the wires .... THANKS A TON !!!

- 90 Protege GT
                    - 91 Protege 4WD
                    - 93 323 + T3/T04E

Comment

Basically, it seems like you have to look through the pages, and look in the picture, if you see X-24 (or whatever you're looking for) highlighted in the picture, you know some of the wires in X-24 are going to be in the diagram on the left. So you look on the diagram to see where the wires go. Yeah, it's not fun.
                      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Let me try and explain myself again ....

say the connector B1-26 has 4 wires

--------
                        | Y | B |
                        --------
                        | L | O |
                        --------

In the diagram it shows me B1-26 only as 1 ( one ) line

------>B1-26>-------

How dows that help me understand what the 4 colored wires do ?!?!?!

Originally posted by charles
                        Basically, it seems like you have to look through the pages, and look in the picture, if you see X-24 (or whatever you're looking for) highlighted in the picture, you know some of the wires in X-24 are going to be in the diagram on the left. So you look on the diagram to see where the wires go. Yeah, it's not fun.

- 90 Protege GT
                        - 91 Protege 4WD
                        - 93 323 + T3/T04E

Comment

Follow the wire going through that symbol and read the color code and see where it goes
                          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

On each page of the FSM there is a block marked common connectors. If you see the connector you are trying to trace listed then it will be part of the system on the page . I.E if connector X-24 is listed on the cooling system section then somewhere on that page you will find it , say you do and it shows it in a blue (L is the code for blue) wire ,then trace that wire to see where it comes from and where it goes. If that connector has four wires then it will show all four wires but they more than likely on different pages, so the yellow (Y) wire in the same connector could be for another system ,say, for the headlights and would be on the exterior light section. Just because the wires are in one connector doesn't mean that they are for the same thing. You have to trace each wire and that means flipping through alot of pages at times .
                            98 protege lx 1.8l
                            short ram intake custom
                            crane hi-6 ign.
                            14 miata alloy wheels
                            .50 over pistons and some other tricks .

my protege

Comment

Working...
                            X