Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the elderly need driving tests

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

****IN ****!! Did you see the kid in the station wagons reaction? She is screwed up 4 life
    <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
    AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Originally posted by AFwestPunk
      ****IN ****!! Did you see the kid in the station wagons reaction? She is screwed up 4 life
      That was my first thought too. Therapy here we come. But holy ****ing **** that is crazy. She doesn't even flench. She probably kept driving.

I was actually having this discussion with an old man that rangers at my golf course. I was telling him that he needs to take his drivers test over again. He didn't take too kindly to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        I was actually having this discussion with an old man that rangers at my golf course. I was telling him that he needs to take his drivers test over again. He didn't take too kindly to that.
        show him this picture and maybe he'll change his mind.
        i is dumb

Comment

OMG!!!!! thats if soo fuc king wrong!! the bitch isn't even looking at the corpse flying threw the air!! that girl is soo gonna be messed up now. i mean, is that **** for real or what?!!!
          i hate being broke!

Comment

Wow. That is REAL BAD. Holycrap. Now I have to watch for them not only when I drive, but when I walk too.
            "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Yeah, it's a red-light camera, there is another snap-shot right before she hits the guy.... why can't you see the plates though?
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

That's crazy.
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Holy monkey. Freaking old ****ty drivers!
                  Dan
                  dreesemonkey

Comment

I found the still picture taken about a second before, take a look at this:
                    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Jesus, he wasn't even off to the side when she went through

Comment

thats going to leave a mark

Comment

Working...
                        X