dodge ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dodge ram

well today i was driving along after i got my car fixed. for the last week i could barely go 40mph. so i was at a light and i hear this big dodge 2500 truck next to me. when the light turns green hes going pretty fast so i keep up with him. a few lights later he are next to each other again, this time when it turns green i floor it. he does the same thing and all i see in the rear view mirror is a huge black cloud of smoke, not exagerating(sp?)... i couldnt see anything but the smoke. he pulled ahead a little but then i beat him. after that i was driving normal and looking at his truck. he had a straight pipe that must have been 5 inches lol. as i pulled along side of him he had decals on the front that said 24 valve,disel,turbo ect. this truck was also lifted wayyy up in the air and had a big 4 wheeler in the back. pretty fun/funny
    Last edited by dylan; 05-04-2004, 10:27 PM.

if he really wanted to beat you, you would have lost.
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
      if he really wanted to beat you, you would have lost.
      I agree to
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

not if it was all stock, and by wayyy up in the air I take it he had big tires on it too.

Comment

yeah, big tires. he also had a big atv in the back lol. i saw him again tonight but my car is broken again so blah. i dont care if he could beat me or not, i just thought the huge black cloud of smoke was funny.

Comment

nice kill i suppose
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...