nissan altima gxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nissan altima gxe

had the following, 1.a loud raspy fart can. 2.a big aluminum wing. 3.no chance

i saw him getting off of the offramp in front of me, revving his engine and being generally obnoxious. i followed him as he was going the same way i went. red light and i grin... he also had a "r-racing" sticker on his passenger windows. i never rev up on peole because, well its lame. but in this instance, i felt he needed to be shut up. he looked at me and i pressed it down just a bit. vrmmm he rev's it pretty loud, so i take it up a notch. VVRRROOOMMMMMM VRROOOMMMM VVRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

and then we wait for green light. long story short, i blow him away, by the top of my 2nd gear he just shuts down. i should mention now that this wasnt a straight line. there is about 150 yards of straight followed by a S curve. had he decided to follow me into the s curve while still trying to keep up, he would probably be even farther back. i run that curve 3-4 times a day and always try and beat my record mph (65mph sofar) the moral of today's story = all your altimas are belong to me
    Serenity's Dead.

nice kill! another rice bites the dust!!
    i hate being broke!

Comment

damn street racers
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Muhahahah wooped the can of rice huh? Nice!!! Frigin street racers!! Hello Fuq!!!
        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
        X