What do You Think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do You Think

I tinted my back lights what do you think?
    is like vinyl but transparent

I did the same thing on my accord, only I used candy apple red transparent spray paint on 'em. you can get it at wally world for like $3 a can. It came out really good IMO. I will try and post up some pics tmrw. I think that if you took the vinyl off and did it this way it would come out better, and it will be the same uniform red all the way around the tails, instead of some darker, and some lighter...

Comment

heres a couple pics....the tails used to be red, amber, and clear...
      Attached Files

Comment

nice look hey with SOHC engine you run 17.7 @ 88mph
        nice
        my best run was 17.3 stock @80mph

Comment

picky no workie.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

yeah angelfire doesn't like people to host off of em.... you could just upload them from the putar when you post.

Yeah 17.7 w/ the SOHC now I have a DOHC and am running between mid to low 16's, not sure yet as the track down here hasn't opened yet. Do you also have the SOHC? What elevation are you at? I think I'm around 3500 above, 17.3 is pretty good with the single though...

Comment

oh yeah if you want I can post better pics of those tails....or of my tails (on teh pr0) just to give you a couple of ideas.

There was someone on here who blacked out their tails completely, when they pressed on their brakes I think you saw circles like a vette kinda...dont remember its been a while.

Comment

do it

Comment

do which the pics of the pro or the accord? or both?

*edit it looks like someone lightened up my first pic.....or maybe its because im on my other computer..I dont know n/m

Comment

as you wish both is better hey i want to see pictures of that pr0 if u have some more please posted

Comment

Working...
                    X