GTR RBH6 Ball Bearing Turbo ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTR RBH6 Ball Bearing Turbo ?

lets say i would get a GTR RBH6 Ball Bearing Turbo , also is that a VJ-22 or a VJ-21 or nether. would this turbo bolt up to a stock 1.8 gtx manifold and would it be any good seeing that i would be using a stock gtx ecu with no extra fuel/igntion controls. im thinking real hard about this and have been reading some forums from the U.K. , also would any one know where i could get one of these i looked at corksport and didn't see anything for a upgraded turbo to my stock gtx vj-20
    thanks ryan
    5 boosted bp cars,why...

The GTR turbo is the VJ-23. I don't think it will bolt up to the VJ-20 manny, they are a bit different. Finding one will be difficult also. Corksport could probly find you one, but you would have to call.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

The GTR turbo WILL NOT bolt up to the GTX manifold. If you are looking to upgrade your VJ-20, you better start rolling coins for either a gtr setup or even better, a custom turbo setup.
      1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
      MODS:
      GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
      TO DO LIST:
      EDM/JDM rear bumper
      EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
      Repaint car

Comment

Working...
      X