Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Any 1st geners in the club???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any 1st geners in the club???

just wondering if there are any 1st OGeners in this club ??
    I live in miami and drive a 94 Lx
    94 LX

Mark has a first gen with an unbelievable engine waiting to be put in, ask him about it...
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

what He said ^

Comment

Sorry dunno who mark is I'm new to this forum. What is his handle on this forum??
        94 LX

Comment

Marc93lx

Comment

i think there where talking about me how can i help you

Comment

I have a first gen and live in miami and my friend UrBaNsTyLe55 had a first gen but now traded for a 323 hatch.

Comment

yeah i was talking about mazdapower666, the one and only
                2000 DX, Blue
                Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Tiki, come out to a meet. the more 1G's the better. I think P5's and MSP's make up most of the club. mostly P5's.

Comment

well im kind of in the club?..or something like that ..lol...i gotta first gen and i used to go to tower shops alot but now i moved lakeland.

my car used to be red..but now its black...heres a link to some pics...

AIM=spen1ghe

Comment

Damn Spen nice ride. That car looks sinister!! How much boost are you running? Any quarter mile times? And what kind of rims are those on the back?
                      Dean

No Pro, No go! Damn it man!!

Comment

right now 10lbs....no qtr mile times yet but i should have one soon...Oh and the rims in the back arer OZ's...but iswapped them out for these...
                        Attached Files

Comment

nice, it's all one color now!!! how's the manual 323 hunt going?

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
                            Tiki, come out to a meet. the more 1G's the better. I think P5's and MSP's make up most of the club. mostly P5's.
                            Where do you guys meet somewhere in Ft. laud.???

Side-note: first geners have you guys installed coilovers? I did on mine but I had to take off the bumpstop and boot cause they didn't fit inside the coilover spring just wondering what problems the dirt and such could cause my struts???
                            94 LX

Comment

we meet @ flamingo road and sunrise blvd. by the old kmart accross from sawgrass mills on friday nights, except the last friday fo the month where we meet @ tower shops in davie for our monthly club meet. this friday there is no meet though due to my bachelor party :D

Comment

Working...
                              X