Wassup fellas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wassup fellas

Just wanted to introduce myself to the family and say that without this site, i proly would have messed up my Protege pretty bad. I mean i was so close on buying those Dropzone springs until i read some of the threads posted in here, whooo. Thank goodness. i will post some pictures of my red automatic 92 Protege DX as soon as i put the top 4 mods im planning for this summer. im only graduating high school this year so i dont really have much money. im a young one in this protege game.

-here's what i have on my Pro so far-

+ Pioneer head unit
    +4 Infinity 6" speakers
    +1 10" Audiobahn AW100Q subwoofer
    +640 watt Soundstorm V320.2
    +13" Rallye alloy rims(200 bucks that my father bought in the Philippines back in 1994)

-summer plans-

+Sprint 2" lowering springs
    +KYB GR2 shocks
    +5% limo tint for my three back windows
    +Magnaflow muffler w/duall muffler tip(dont know what kind of Dynomax yet)

-long term plans-
    +17" inch BBS rims(dont know which yet but for sure BBS)
    +TV's in the headrests
    +DVD player in the glove compartment(if its possible)
    +Turn my interior all black
    +Momo steering wheel
    +Maybe a body kit??
    +engine mods but thats far from now

thats about it yall, and thank you guys for this dope site.

Welcome aboard! There is tons of info here, always rember to search for somthing before you ask a question. Hope your modding goes well!
    BP-05 Turbo-Sold
    2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

Welcome to the club. Got any pics of your car? Plan on doing any engine mods?

Comment

we are getting so many new members, im so happy! welcome to the club, post pics of your car if you can!
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Thanx a whole lot guys, and yes i will be putting up pics of my car as soon as i learn how. And yes i am planing on doing some engine mods as soon as i get done with my cars appearance. oh yeah Gen1GT i've been reading and found out your car is the ****, much props man cuz your car is sick.

Comment

Welcome! Kick back and stay awhile.
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

For sure i'll be staying Marc.

Comment

Originally posted by Etron
                Thanx a whole lot guys, and yes i will be putting up pics of my car as soon as i learn how. And yes i am planing on doing some engine mods as soon as i get done with my cars appearance. oh yeah Gen1GT i've been reading and found out your car is the ****, much props man cuz your car is sick.
                Wow, thanks man. I've got tonnes of work to do still too. Everyone will be kept posted.....

Comment

Working...
                X