passed down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

passed down...

well, seems like daddy's 95 protege's taking my altima's place....i just wanna say hi and have a few questions....i'm pretty knowledgeable on my car installs and parts, got about 2200+post on altimas.net so i know how to behave in forums....few Qs

1. are there any aftermarket sites just for proteges? i know the altimas have a few devoded to altimas and nissans....anythign for you guys? if not, where are u gettin ur parts from.

2. who makes intakes for us?

3. any catback manufacturors or do i have to go custom, if so, how many inchs for N/A?

4. comparing the altima's 2.4L to the ES 1.8L is a bit lacking....besides the basic bolt ons and F/I, are there anything for the protege

5. are there any swap parts like from the 323 or so for us?

6. ......anythin you want to throw at me? i feel helpless right now cause all my knowledge are on the KA....oh yeah, whats the engine code for a 95 ES manual?

thanks guys....

the DA

Here's a good site to read through to try and learn about your car, just to start off with.
    http://web2.airmail.net/theman/protegefaq/
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Sell the 95 Protege buy a 2004 model

Comment

not an option...still in college, no money, and if i could afford it....i would go nissan, over and over and over again....sorry haha i know i'll get for that but i'm partial nissan....not to bash on the protege, it's got nice options but altima SE-R>protege haha

i hope noone has taken offense to that comment....i have the car...so why not do something with it u know?

btw, thanks for the link

any answers to my questions tho? always like more knowledge on different kind of cars
        Last edited by loserpunkx182; 05-07-2004, 09:52 PM.

the DA

Comment

Personally, the best two pages are nopionline and corksport. Corksport is pretty expensive in comparison. Nopionline is cheaper but it doesn't have all the parts corksport may have. Either way, call up nopionline and they can probably order parts too.
          Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

By 323 do you mean the earlier 323 hatchback? There isn't really anything on there you'd want.

The engine code for yours is BP (BP-ZE or BP-DE? I dunno).

The 95 ES (1.8L) with 5-speed is one of the models with most potential, in my opinion. Most have the 1.5L, or 96+ which are OBDII, and F-series gearbox which is weaker, etc.

Also, there are no 2004 Proteges, just the Mazda 3.
            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

oh really? i thougth the 95's are OBDII's also...if it's an obdI that would be awesome...

and yeah haha we went to the mazda dealership today and the guy corrected me..nomore proteges, the 3 looks beautiful tho

thanks for the info...

the DA

Comment

Working...
              X