Pics of my turbo Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of my turbo Pro

Me and my Dad have put a lot of time (and my money) into this car. Tell me what you guys think.
    -Robert
    '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Wow, looks extremely stock except for the HUGEEEEEEEEE FMIC!

Looks great, very sleeper!!!!
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
      Wow, looks extremely stock except for the HUGEEEEEEEEE FMIC!

Looks great, very sleeper!!!!
      The cool thing is the top of the IC is where the black part of the bumper is. It's pretty big.
      -Robert

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

Car looks awesome and it does look like it cost you a lot of time and money. Is it not lowered? I see nothing in your sig that would suggest that but it looks lowered to me especially on that side photo. What kind of triple gauge pod are you using and how did you get it to fit ? I've heard of Acura ones fitting the Pro with a little modification.........
        -------------------------
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
        -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
          Car looks awesome and it does look like it cost you a lot of time and money. Is it not lowered? I see nothing in your sig that would suggest that but it looks lowered to me especially on that side photo. What kind of triple gauge pod are you using and how did you get it to fit ? I've heard of Acura ones fitting the Pro with a little modification.........
          The car isn't lowered, it just looks that way because of the grass. I used the triple gauge pod from the older Talon/Eclipses. All we did was cut the ends off where it wouldn't fit and screwed it in basically. If you want more details I can ask my dad exactly how he did it.
          -Robert

Comment

Originally posted by SpoolinPro93
            I used the triple gauge pod from the older Talon/Eclipses. All we did was cut the ends off where it wouldn't fit and screwed it in basically. If you want more details I can ask my dad exactly how he did it.
            That would be awesome. lots of people are looking to install gauge pods.

And that car is VERY clean. sexy imho
            When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
            Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
            Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
            So his engine he goosed
            With much too much boost,
            And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

wow that looks good, hugh front mount. good job.
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Damn dude, very very clean looking. i must say im impressed :-) . Please ask your dad i like the gauge pod also ..Jon

Comment

i wish my dad built **** with me, lol

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                    i wish my dad built **** with me, lol

You want a tissue?

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                      You want a tissue?
                      lol **** you. you know what im talking bout, lol and yes i do.

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Yummy! Great job, now go kick some ass!
                        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

The steels are a nice touch. Perfect sleeper. The car looks great.
                          -Kevin
                          -90 Miata 1- #80 CSP, '01 1.8L Swap w/ working VVT
                          -90 Miata 2 - $2005/6/7 Turbocharged GRM Challenger
                          -91 Tracer - $2008/9 AWD Converted Turbocharged Challenger
                          -94 MX3 - #8 Hong Norrth LeMons/Chumpcar Racer
                          -02.5 Protege5 - The Daily

Comment

Working...
                          X