Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Any meets coming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any meets coming up

I missed Mazda rev it up, had to work and mothersday and all..So when and weres the next meet....lets do it soon...Any ideas, I get off work at 3ish on the weekends, so an evening meet would be good for me....What you all think....

Originally posted by mSpinmpls
    I missed Mazda rev it up, had to work and mothersday and all..So when and weres the next meet....lets do it soon...Any ideas, I get off work at 3ish on the weekends, so an evening meet would be good for me....What you all think....
    We usually do meet in the afternoons. Usually having a BBQ or something like it. I'm thinking that the next meet woudl most likely be after memorial weekend (so all the people in school will be able to show up) Perhaps the first weekend of June?

We've had some good meets at Como Park, fairly decent location and lots of space to park/meet. Although Chaska was quite fun too. If you have a nice location that we can meet w/o much harassment from the cops and closer to some fun runs, we'd gladly take suggestions.
    2003 Protege5
    Midnight Blue MTX
    2002 Protege LX
    Black Mica MTX

Comment

there's another post about meeting, looks like everyone is getting anxiuos. We should plan one soon, I said this weekend or the following. Lets get one more spring meet in before it gets hot.
      "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

Joined this forum now too...hey everyone!

-Ryan
        2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege
        Pull Me Over Yellow

MODS:
        Injen CAI
        Full A-Pillar Pod
        AutoMeter Boost Gauge
        AutoMeter Oil Temp Gauge
        APEX 2.5" DownPipe with High Flow Cat
        Moon Roof
        Tint

Comment

Here's the message to look at. Looks like we should meet Fri. night at Porkey's, 8:30.

Comment

There's a new post about meeting June 12th.

Comment

Working...
            X