X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Projector Headlights for the Protege

***edited per Witchdoktor's request***

We're contacting companies in hope of getting projector headlights made for all proteges 99+ We're creating a list to show companies our interest in these. This list is on three other protege forums.

Last edited by blue LEDz; 05-17-2004, 04:21 PM. Reason: Witchdoktor asked me to
    Want Projector Headlights ?

I would consider it, if it looks great. There would have to be some choices as far as smoked assemblies, regular, etc however.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
      I would consider it, if it looks great. There would have to be some choices as far as smoked assemblies, regular, etc however.

We're hoping for one piece black and chrome for all 99+ proteges. The thread is being sent to companies to show interest/demand for these.
      Last edited by Witchdoktor; 05-11-2004, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Depending on what the final cost is, you have my support.

Comment

ill order the first pair if they are 1 piece that would be great.

Comment

Mostly depends on the cost... I was gonna do some custom ones but if you can do it cheaper I'd probably take some.

Comment

Im definetly on board, depending on price, I currently run Catz Zetas with PIAA Spark 8000 bulbs, and Im always looking for something different

Comment

1) GAspeedProtege
                2) Witchdoktor
                3) MIA protege
                4) Hollywood2009
                5) ghostP5 02 P5
                6) enigM@
                7) Drackonn
                8) jnorion
                9) Zmanpro63
                10) Prote-J
                11) DaveB
                12) NegatiZE
                Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Custom Headlight Job

Comment

Damn if thats what they look like count me in!! Thats freakin awesome almost like a BMW, definetly Germanic looking wow!!

Comment

yeah im in if they look decent.....
                      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i like the subtle ground effects on that proto, anyone know the skirts and lip he/she used.
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Response from APC

Sent : Wednesday, May 12, 2004 1:22 PM
                          To : "XXXXXXXXXX"
                          Subject : RE: Protege Projector Headlights

We do get allot of requests for parts, and we have to be selective on which
                          models we choose. It is very costly to design and produce these types of
                          parts and we rely on market demand to help direct us on which models are
                          considered to be made. As of right now, your application is not scheduled to
                          be made and your request is noted. I would suggest for you to check back
                          periodically to see if have made any additions, which might include a
                          vehicle you are interested in

Comment

$$$$$$????????

Tony
                            Tony
                            Intense Performance
                            Mazda Club
                            of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                            www.responsenegative.com
                            www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

Tell APC I would buy some too.... maybe they will change their mind... hehehe

Comment

Working...
                              X