top ten pet peeves with other drivers and passengers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top ten pet peeves with other drivers and passengers

Here are mine in no particular order except for number 1.
    Well, here are my top 12 pet peeves.
    Feel free to put as many as you like

12. People who have the windshield wipers on way too fast. IE, its slightly raining and they've got them on high

11. People who bitch about wearing their seat belts in my car. My car, my rules, put your goddam seat belt on or get the **** out.

10. People who block the left lane when I'm trying to pass them. If I have to pass them on the right they get the salute.

9. People who forget to turn their signals off after a lane change and drive with them on for the next 10 km

8. When I'm stopped, facing uphill, and someone pulls right up to my bumper. Luckily I've never rolled back and bumped them yet.

7. People who are too scared to drive on major highways, 401, QEW etc. HAVE SOME CONFIDENCE.

6. People who yap on cell phones for 30km. Although I'm guilty of talking on mine while I'm driving, I try to kep it as short as possible, can't tell you how many times I've been in the left lane with fairly heavy traffic and there is someone yapping away and riding my ass.

5. People who ride my ass in the left lane as if they're trying to intimidate me into moving over when there is no room for me to move over.

4. Backseat drivers (my mother)

3. People who talk on their cell phones in my car and tell me to turn the radio down, I don't say anything about it but I really hate having to listen to people talk on their phone while I'm driving and could be listening to music instead.

2. People who put finger prints on the inside of my windows.
    I have a hard enough time keeping my windows clean to begin with.

1. PEOPLE WHO **** WITH MY RADIO. The one thing I hate more than anything is people who change the radio station, the song, turn the volume down etc. while I'm trying to listen, that really pisses me off. ****, I surf through the radio stations for a reason, TO FIND A SONG I LIKE. I wouldn't be listening to it if I didn't like the song so don't change the ****in station.
    Last edited by midnightblue97; 09-17-2003, 08:33 PM.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

old people driving, lol thats all. i hate them.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

people who thinks its ok to smoke in my car without permission

bitch about my driving

diss the car thats hauling their sorry ass around

(1st genners) people who cant resist the big red button on the dash

people who pook pull and pick at the small things in my car

people who hit grab or touch me while driving

think its ok that im a taxi service and have no life

people who yell in the car

people who jump around in the car and think its funny

people who play with all the setting/lights and knob in the car, they are there for me not you ****nuts

people who cant keep their hands to themselfves, ie touch the paint windows seats floor cleiing

people that touch my hand while on the shifter (my GF)
      No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Originally posted by Semtex
        Hazard flashers, I'm guessing? (3rd gen isn't red, but it is dead-center)
        Re-label it "Passenger Seat Eject" and see how many people dare to push it...
        ~Mark.
        2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

My top one:

****tards that put their feet on the dash

Also:

People who think it is funny to grab my arm/hand when I need to shift.

People who feel compelled to hit the driver when they are driving.

People who actually think I'm listening to them when the car just passed 5k on the way to redline or I'm trying to hit a curve at speed.

People who get pissed at me for not listening when the car just passed 5k.......
          2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
          1983 F-150 351W

Comment

people who don't use their blinkers... its there for a reason! (or they turn em on after they cut me off... thanks, I think I realized what you were doing when I had to slam on my brakes)

people who honk for no reason... or as soon as the light turns green...

rubber-neckers... yeah.. there was an accident... there is no need to cause another one... keep your eyes on the road and keep on moving...

Comment

no particular order:
              -ugly soccer moms
              -punks who think their system is the ****
              -blowhards and their coffee can exhausts
              -hotties who are proud of their loser boyfriends in their rice rockets
              -guys who blast their system w/the "hottest" song out, and sing all the words out loud...
              -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
              >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
              **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

Originally posted by Semtex

Can Anyone Not push it when they first get in the car I think everyone has pushed the big shinny red button its like candy just sitting there push me push me hehehe PUSH ME its like no can fight off the feeling..
                93 Protege lx (Jessi)
                Project Jessi
                Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

holy sheeat, I mixed my "pet peeves" with the "things we hate" thread. didn't see this thread yet. whatever I'll just put 'em in here.
                  -when passengers adjust the settings or change the station on the radio or cd player without permission
                  -when passengers fart in your car
                  -when passengers smoke in your car and flick it out the window instead of the ashtray so the ashes go flying everywhere sometimes in your eye
                  -when the passenger puts his/her left leg near the shifter so you hit their knee while going into 5th/reverse
                  -having too many passengers in my car weighing it down so if someone wants to race me, I can't, and the passengers think I puss out.
                  -idiots that slow down on the highway when they pass the highway patrol building or state trooper who just pulled someone over
                  -when I wanna light my cigarette and I push the button for the car lighter, wait 30 seconds for it to pop out and it's still stone cold
                  -having bug splatter on the windshield and leaving a stain thats hard to come off.
                  -when I'm traveling and I get to a toll and the line is 100 miles long because ****in idiots wont get out their change while they're in line.
                  -inconsiderate drivers behind me with their high beams on
                  '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

Re: top ten pet peeves with other drivers and passengers

Originally posted by midnightblue97
                    1. PEOPLE WHO **** WITH MY RADIO. The one thing I hate more than anything is people who change the radio station, the song, turn the volume down etc. while I'm trying to listen, that really pisses me off. ****, I surf through the radio stations for a reason, TO FIND A SONG I LIKE. I wouldn't be listening to it if I didn't like the song so don't change the ****in station.
                    Along the same lines... people that **** with my HVAC controls.... I have the f'in things set so that I am comfortable... if you're to cold, bring a f'in sweater along!
                    --JJB--
                    '02 Silver Protegé5 - 5sp - no performance mods, no plans for them
                    Kenwood Z919 -- Polk Audio speakers
                    16" alloys w/ 205/50 Bridgestone RE750 (summer)
                    15" steels w/ 195/55 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 (winter)

Moon roof - wind deflector - variable intermittent wipers - electrochromic mirror w/ temp & compass
                    Winter/beater car: 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 182k on it

Comment

*while driving whem my friends think its funny to put my car in nutural so i red line my car.

* people that dont believe in YIELD signs and then flipping me off.

*old people that think they own both lanes driving in the middle of both lanes.

* having people push my hazard button im gonan riop that thing out everyones like whats this let me push it and see

*ppl who complain in my car and tell me to lower the radio so they can twk on their pones sry i dont follow by ure rules in my car radio stays on een louder now
                      1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

cabs. school buses, anything yellow on the road.
                        00 dakota 4x4
                        90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Originally posted by ne3ek
                          cabs. school buses, anything yellow on the road.
                          i'm yellow on the road.
                          -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
                          >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
                          **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

Working...
                          X