will these fogs fit in the grill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will these fogs fit in the grill?

there's probably no point in you guys knowing but think these might fit in the little slots on the grill?
    Attached Files

the DA

measure the lights and measure the grill... the picture tells us nothing about size

Comment

yeah...i thought so....just wondering if anyone have done it

the DA

Comment

It would be better for you to put them under the bumper opening. You can bolt them into the yellow bumper bar. You will have to drill holes and then install them. It should be hard to complete and you shouldn't have to cut the bumper.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

do u mean the bottom bumper opening or under the bumper? i was hoping these would be small enough to fit in the bumper openings but it'll be hard to get in there

the DA

Comment

yeah they should fit in the bumper openings. You will just have to get down on the ground ( maybe jack the car up) and just slide them in there and do some fitment testing. I really don't see why they wouldn't fit though.
            They look slim enough.

Have you tried sliding them in the opening?

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

i'm actually goin to do some measurements and maybe take the front bumper off to make it easier to get the bolts in..i didn't pick up the fogs yet but most likely it seems like there's enough space to fit them in there...it might actually look good hahah

the DA

Comment

yeah it should look good. Taking the bumper cover off is a really good idea. It makes the work so much easier. I didn't do that when I did mine back in the day only because I couldn't be bothered with having to have to take out the headlights and grill and so forth.

these are another set I had before the ones above.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

that's sweet looking...i like the second pic fogs better tho..just my opinion haha...what are urs powered off of? i was thinkin of just grabbin power from the corners...

the DA

Comment

No! I wired them up fully with the Relay and had a switch inside the car. I had them wired to the headlight switch, so that when I turned the headlights on I could turn them on or use the switch to turn them off and when I turned the headlights off they would turn off with my headlights.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yeah i had a switch on the fogs in my car but it wasn't used at all...might do it plain and clean and splice the power from corners....

i looked today and there's plenty of room to fit those in...it's the boltin it on that's goin to give me trouble....u have a hard time gettin urs in?

the DA

Comment

Originally posted by loserpunkx182
                        yeah i had a switch on the fogs in my car but it wasn't used at all...might do it plain and clean and splice the power from corners....

i looked today and there's plenty of room to fit those in...it's the boltin it on that's goin to give me trouble....u have a hard time gettin urs in?

power them by themselves. you might blow a fuse with so much current running through there.
                        Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                        FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                        Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

what do u mean...like from the battery with a switch? well it has a fuse holder on the wires in these fog kits....i think it should be no problem

the DA

Comment

Originally posted by loserpunkx182
                            what do u mean...like from the battery with a switch? well it has a fuse holder on the wires in these fog kits....i think it should be no problem

yes, a direct wire with a switch. if you use the wire off of your corners it might also burn out your corner wires as well (not big enough gauge). its your decision.
                            Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                            FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                            Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

not trying to threadjack or anything but im checking out this set...

maybe a little too big though i cant tell the size...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBay...

"Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" -Thomas Callaway

Comment

Working...
                              X