91 LX 5 speed $500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 LX 5 speed $500

Needs a head gasket I believe, first $500 or best offer can have it. It has 150,000 miles, brand new Goodyear Front tires(not even 100 miles on them.) New right CV Joint. New Ignition Parts (Bosch) Come on guys I need to get rid of it really soon. I leave for the Air Force June 22nd. Thanks, Ryan.

im guess kcmo is kansas city. Do you have pics of the car?
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

yeah it is http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/462648 let me know man my aim is afsaturn1 or airforcemerrill both of them are on. Let me know. Thanks.

Comment

You still interested?

Comment

im asking for my boy, ill talk to him tonight sometime.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

What did he end up saying?

Comment

****tard wont answer his phone,,,ill spread the word amongst other friends, the biggest issue with some of the people ive told is :how to get it from kc to stl with a blown head gasket. No one is willing to drive that far, only to replace the head gasket there, and it not be a head gasket.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yeah, I understand, rent a uhaul trailer ot whatever, i don't know...

Comment

Working...
                X