BPT for only $300!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BPT for only $300!!!!

Buy and sell electronics, cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, baby items, coupons, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

damn i wish i hadn't maxed out my credit card right now, I would sooo buy this engine. With shipping it comes to $650, that is a sweet ass price, BPT, with AWD tranny. DAMN, someone loan me the money and I will pay you back!!
    Eat ****.

No ECU =
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Just because it's at $300 now doesn't mean it'll end there. Remember, it's an auction. The auction can end with anything.
      -Kevin
      -90 Miata 1- #80 CSP, '01 1.8L Swap w/ working VVT
      -90 Miata 2 - $2005/6/7 Turbocharged GRM Challenger
      -91 Tracer - $2008/9 AWD Converted Turbocharged Challenger
      -94 MX3 - #8 Hong Norrth LeMons/Chumpcar Racer
      -02.5 Protege5 - The Daily

Comment

Originally posted by kcbhiw
        Just because it's at $300 now doesn't mean it'll end there. Remember, it's an auction. The auction can end with anything.
        It will definately sell for more than that. Don't forget shipping also which is varies from $275 to $375
        -------------------------
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
        -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

it is in ontario... you could opt for a pick up if you are in the northeaster USA
          When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
          Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
          Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
          So his engine he goosed
          With much too much boost,
          And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Not to mention you don't really want that tranny anyway.
            Dan
            dreesemonkey

Comment

wiring harness cut =
              That right there means it has to be taken somewhere to have plugs put back on unless you are a wiring god and know what all the colors are.
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                wiring harness cut =
                That right there means it has to be taken somewhere to have plugs put back on unless you are a wiring god and know what all the colors are.

Mine didn't have a wiring harness....
                Current Cars
                2003 Nissan 350z. Touring Edition, Pike's Peak White and dark tint. Some audio work. Twin turbo swap and more audio work over the winter. Wheels and springs this winter.

Past Mazdas
                1994 Mazda Protege DX. DOHC swap in progress. Sold due to a move
                1992 Mazda Protege DX. BPT (GT-X) swap w. Haltech & MSD. Sold before it saw the road
                1996 Ford Probe GT. Flawless. 5-speed. Kept stock. Sold for an LS1

Comment

well, someone paid 820 for the damn thing anyway, so more than 1000 for a bpt with no harness... eh?
                  peace

Comment

i will not pay more than 500 for an engine w/o a harness or ECU.

i know of someone whon wanted 1400 for a turbo without ecu, harness, alternator, and from what i understood flywheel. (granted it was a GTR) but still you will have to cough up another grand to get the engine in working order

So his engine he goosed

Comment

GTX motors are actually becoming harder to source lately. Most of them do not come with harness or ECU. What you end up paying for is quality, I've seen a lot of GTX motors that I wouldn't even touch and people still sell those for close to what I sell mine for.

With japanese motors you usually "Get what you pay for". If you buy one for $300, don't expect it to be the greatest.
                      -Braden
                      '05 WRX

GTX Groupbuy is Closed! However you can still pick up a GTX motor for only $925!!! PM me for order details!

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                        Not to mention you don't really want that tranny anyway.
                        How so? You mean coz its an AWD tranny?
                        Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                        262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                        ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                          wiring harness cut =
                          Nah... just guess... I mean, what could possibly go wrong? lol
                          ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by turboge
                            GTX motors are actually becoming harder to source lately. Most of them do not come with harness or ECU. What you end up paying for is quality, I've seen a lot of GTX motors that I wouldn't even touch and people still sell those for close to what I sell mine for.

With japanese motors you usually "Get what you pay for". If you buy one for $300, don't expect it to be the greatest.
                            Yuo always get what you pay for. so people dont mind throwing +3000 into an engine. go buy the ECU, Harness, Most engines could use a minor rebuild. (it is out might as well, and expecially if you got it cheap), then there are the hoses, replacement of the fluids, disposale of the old fluids, and labour if you dont DIY.

I mean sure pay a little more money of a better engine, but people might want to concider they they are not getting an engine swap for just what they pay to claim ownership of the engine.

So his engine he goosed

Comment

Working...
                            X