custom 99-00 front lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom 99-00 front lip

well the accord type-r lip I ordered came in and i talked to the guys in my club its actually a very close fit it should be on in a week or 2 just figured i would let anyone who cared know what was up.

Cool. Interested to see.

Comment

Please keep us updated, this sounds interesting.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

well the work on it wont be started until friday ... and they want 100 bucks for it , i dont think im gonna get a better deal than that. at the same time i am havng a custom grill made, since they dont makie any aftermarket ones for us, and custom eyelids since i cant seem to find any, if they do make any. so thats where its at now i will keep everyone updated and get pics of the lip as soon as i find my digi cam.

Comment

well its fitted i get the car back tomorrow but it needs to be painted, they made a custom grill and eyelids for the car too so i will post pics tomorrow

Comment

awesome
            Sagaris

Comment

post pics!

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

How close is a very close fit? Do you know what all goes into the custom work to make it fit well?

Comment

yeah jeez now i wanna see it, post man post.
                  .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!
                  dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                  http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                  http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i dont get the car back till like 9 or 10 tonight ill try to take some pics with some lights up so you can all see it sbout the close fit thing, it was about half an inch too wide on each side of my bumper before it got fitted, i havent seen it either, and its still not painted so we will see

Comment

sorry guys they ran into a problem with the fiberglass and it didnt dry, he still has to sand it as well so it wont be dont for another few days, kind of upseting, but i got to see it and it looks good ill try to stop by my friends house thats doing it and take pictures

Comment

Half an inch sounds like a pretty big gap... hope it's a good body shop

Comment

i have already seen it, it fits like a glove i just didnt have the camera with me ... and it is getting reinforced so it isnt dry to take pics of it, its not a body shop a few friends in my car club do work out of their garage for local people they are just getting started as a business but have been doing stuff for the club for a few years now.

Comment

*update*

Well i have seen it on the car it looks good, they are sanding it and primering it as i post this then we gotta get it painted, my msp sideskirts are here as well and im ordering the rear lip in a few days since no one seems to have one to sell me any cheaper than 240 from mazdaformance.com

ill take pictures after its primered up and post them for everyone

Comment

woo hoo. I'll be waiting
                              Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                              X