new to d club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to d club

Names matt just found the club a quickly joined... Just reading some of the posts has really helped with some of my probs... Look forward to giving/recieving advise
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

welcome to the club.

Comment

WELCOME! youll find lots of good people with lots of good advice. feel free to ask any questions you may have. if you do have a quastion do a search first to make sure it hasnt already been covered. WELCOME!
      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Welcome! Sit back and stay awhile.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

yes, Welcome .. and as kiddx said make sure u use the search .... remember.. search button is your friend

Comment

Hey whats goin on? Yeah lots of people who know what they're talking about, I however am not one of them lol

Comment

Welcome to the club , want a beer?
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Which portland?

Comment

good to have another member.....
                  learn from many of the posts as I have. Search and read lots..... its worth it, and you can find almost any answer to any question about your car.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

...portland oregon... yes I want a beer... and I already have found a new love(the search button)... To give a quick back ground, I work on cars all day so hopefully i can give some helpful advise and if I can't I have unlimited resource at my shop.

Comment

Welcome!
                      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Welcome aboard
                        1991 Protege DX 5- Speed.Tilt Wheel Cone filter with adapter. Red with Black interior
                        1989 Mustang lx 5.0 vert Blue with white leather interior,pulleys and fender mount cold air kit FOR SALE

Comment

Welcome to the club. Are you a general automotive technician?

Comment

well i never went to school, so I am not certified, but I have spent many years in the field and know more than I should. I guess that I am a general service tech in the fact that I do not have a specialty-other than mazda- and work on basically any car I can get my hands on.

Comment

That's cool, you can never have enough knowledge around...plenty of us are well learned too, so it makes for an informative bunch.

Comment

Working...
                              X