Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

civic ex and an integra ls on my list...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

civic ex and an integra ls on my list...

This happend last year when i just got my bp swapped...

It was around 1:00pm i was on my way home from test driving my 323 w/ the bp motor. I didn't have anything on the my car but the BP motor. My car was lowered w/ 15" rota c8 and my rear spoiler... I pull up on the stop light listening to my radio when all of a sudden this " sean paul" looking guys ( 2 of them) pulled up next to me on a black civic ex and the passenger guy was pointing sumthing on my car and showing his friend then they started laughing . I didn't wut they were looking at but he was pointing either my front lip, rims or my car. Then as they were laughing their ass off they looked at me and the driver reved up his car so i looked over my shoulder and checked out his car...( i've had civic eversince i was 16. Im 24 now and the way that black civic ex looked like is more for show than go. he had sound system and 17" konig mosoon rims). After looking over my shoulder i said might as well use this BP motor now to shut this fools out. I rolled up my windows and turned of my radio ( the whole time im doing this the black civic was revving his car) then i looked and them fools and revved the **** out of my bp and its on! light turned green my **** was peeling out like crazy ( not use to bp yet and wasn't expecting that) he got me on my 1st gear my 1/2 car length but by the time i shifted to 2nd we were side by side then shifted to 2nd i was 1 car ahead by the time i shifted to 3rd i was 2-3 cars away then 3rd redlined it i was like 6 cars away. then i slowed down for the next light. On the next light i was revving the car out again but this time they were'nt looking at me anymore just me looking n revving at them. light turned green and " he tried to race me again" but his **** was too damn slow to even keep up w/ my stock motor i had to slow down cuz i wat to see the guys face but they were running hella slow the speed limit was 45mph and i was running 30mph and they were still behind me. they musta' been going 20-25mph so i slammed my brakes and waited till they got next to me. The diriver was trying to hide from me, I was like yeah thats right fool recognize!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i already have most of the basic mod when i raced this guy on his 91 integra ls...
    on my way home from work this guy w/ his gurl on his maroon integra ls started revving at me when we were at the light. I looked at the car and i was like wtf? homeboy ****s not even lowered? he only got muffler and he thinks he can raced everyone...i guess my car was so sleeper that he thought i aint got **** underneath there...So as usual i revved mine to let him knoe that its on then light turned green i was already 1/2 car ahead of him (i was on his left side), shifted to 2nd i was 1 car ahead i changed lane to his far right so that i can check out his gurl ( she was looking fine ) I let him caught up so i can get a better look on her then went behind him and changed lane again ( iwas on my 3 rd gear) i went back on his left hand side lane and gunned my car by the time i was on my fourth gear i was like 1/2 car ahed of him then i slowed down cuz this race was more like 1/2 mile and i was like going 100+mph on a 45 mph expressway. I just showed him wut my 323 is capable of so he'll stop ****ing around everytime i see him on the road...He stopped after that race.

LOL, nice kills!
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

yeah i beat a 2001 ex a while back, nice kill
      i is dumb

Comment

2nd one was a close one
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
        X