Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keyless Entry De-Programming

Hi all,

Just got a 2003 used without any Keyless Entry Transmitters.
    I have found where to program one when purchased, but how do you clear any that exist in memory now.
    I'd like to make sure there isn't 1 or 2 out there that can unlock my car.

Thanks....

Thank You

Comment

While we are on the subject of keyless entry....

Id like to know how difficult it would be to add keyless entry. I have manual locks, but plan on switchin to power in the near future. Plus I also want to install a sunroof. Id like to get a system that is able to unlock the doors, open the sunroof (when its not raining in FL), pop trunk etc. Anyone know of a decent system that can do those things?

Comment

I currently have my code setup to do all that minus trunkpop (have a P5) plus windows, and my sunroof control is open/close and tilt.

Thatsaid, that's alot of modding to be done.

Comment

Whoa Poseur, you can do that?!?! I'd like the trunk-pop thing.
          '01 ES 5spd. w/everything.
          '81 BMW 320i.
          "Hell no I don't drive it, I put it on and jump around."

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurDent
            Whoa Poseur, you can do that?!?! I'd like the trunk-pop thing.
            Yep, it's only mildly involved. the sunroof thing is the only part Ihad to get mildly creative with, but at that it's only 3relays. Basically all you need are AUX channels in an alarm, everyhting else is modular, controlled by relays or other devices. LMK what you need, I'll postup how I did my sunroof eventually.

Comment

so basically for windows you need 2 aux channels one for up, one for down. And then window control modules that basically have force limiter switches in them. The ones I got have the optional feature to them that you can hook the trigger into your normal switch and make your switches have auto-up/down or normal or a combination. For example mine, I have it so my switches are auto-up but not down, because the driver's side already has that, and the others I like to be able to jsut crack them open a bit without hitting the switch twice.

the sunroof I'm using 3 channels for one to tilt up one to open and one to close for both.

Comment

Working...
              X