• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie award of the year

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

damn. . .

Comment

OMG, how stupid can you get? I mean, you can forgive people for not knowing how to work on cars, but to just start drilling holes in **** without knowing anything about it?

Comment

That had to be a joke, right?

Comment

sounds like skreet_racer's posts

Comment

sigh

more like potential darwin award w1nnAr

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
              sounds like skreet_racer's posts
              yeah too bad i acctually had Nitrous
              i is dumb

Comment

no you didnt, funny tho.
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                  no you didnt, funny tho.
                  yeah acctually i did i still have the bottle in my garage
                  i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion

OMG, how stupid can you get? I mean, you can forgive people for not knowing how to work on cars, but to just start drilling holes in **** without knowing anything about it?
                    Okay then, where DO you drill the Nitrous hole?
                    02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                    MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                    MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                    Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                    MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                    Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                    Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                    Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                    Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                    Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                    Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                    Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                    Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Like some people in that thread said, this kind of person should have a restraining order for car. Just let him stay away from cars as far as possible. That way him, or people surrounding him won't get hurt or killed!
                      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Originally posted by goldstar
                        Okay then, where DO you drill the Nitrous hole?
                        Not sure if you meant that as a test or a legitimate question, but...
                        I don't know very much about nitrous systems. From what I know, it should be injected into the intake system. But that wasn't what I was trying to say anyway. My point was that people should not just randomly start doing stuff if they don't know what they're doing. If they don't research and don't have instructions, have someone else do it. I would not attempt to install a nitrous system because I don't really know what I'm doing with it.

Comment

you have to drill a hole in the side of the block so that you can shoot nitrous straight into the cylinder. the nozzle has to be at exactly a 73 degree angle up, to get maximum cyliner cooling. i also suggest coating you cylinder walls with ky jelly for added protection against breakage due to extreme horsepower gains.
                          Last edited by Kelly; 05-17-2004, 11:53 AM.
                          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                            you have to drill a hole in the side of the block so that you can shoot nitrous straight into the cylinder. the nozzle has to be at exactly a 73 degree angle up, you get maximum chamber cooling.
                            Good to know, and it confirms that I won't be installing one myself.

Comment

no problem j anything to help a fellow clubprotege..er/
                              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                              X