Silicone hose and T-Bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silicone hose and T-Bolts

I have some extra Silicone hose and 10 T-bolts left. The hose is the expensive orange on the inside, blue on the outside stuff. It is 2 1/4" ID. I paid $70 for the 36" I bought and have about 18" left. Will sell it for $2 an inch plus a flat $5 shipping.

The clamps are Stainless Steel and are for 2 1/2" od or smaller. Paid about $3 a piece for them. Will sell them for $2 a piece plus a flat $5 for shipping.

All these are brand new and I will combine shipping if you buy it all.
    I take Paypal.

email ajmarqueling@hotmail.com

Will trade for autometer a/f guage, boost guage or BOV
    Last edited by TRBOMP5; 05-17-2004, 07:08 PM.
    2002 MP5 Black Mica, MazdaSpeed exhaust, Tinted windows, Custom upper and lower grills, Fog light mod, Shaved front turn signals, Shaved door mouldings, Shaved all emblems, Aluminum pedals with custom made dead pedal, Black headlights, Red powder coated calipers, MaxSpeed Springs, OBX camber bolts front and rear, AEM short ram intake, Flipped rear lateral arms, All doors and interior sound proofed, JBL P180.2, P80.4 and BP600.1 amps, Polk EX3560, EX3550, EX369 and 2 EX12 speakers, Pioneer DEH-P6500 head, Dash and center console color matched to head unit, Door window switch covers painted black textured, Custom speaker/amp install in hatch, Optima Yellow top, Lexus shorty antenna

Now running 9psi!!
Working...
X