I swear I will blow up every sentra!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear I will blow up every sentra!!!!

Once again I get beat by a ****ing sentra. Story: I went to the parts store, pulled out and got stopped at a light. This 90-94 B13 Sentra pulls up to me, and I glanced over at him with a look of death. I HATE these cars, cuz they always beat me. Anyways, the dude was like "whats your problem", and I said, "I hate your car." And laughed. He asked if I wanted to go I said sure, Light turns, wheel spin on both cars, I hit the top of 2nd and was about 1/2 ahead of me, when I hit third he just pulled me in and by 4th he was about a car ahead. **** THESE CARS! Im going to go through my city, and strap a pipe bomb to the bottom of each of these damn cars, and blow them all to hell. ARGHHHH!~~~
    Eat ****.

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
    Once again I get beat by a ****ing sentra. Story: I went to the parts store, pulled out and got stopped at a light. This 90-94 B13 Sentra pulls up to me, and I glanced over at him with a look of death. I HATE these cars, cuz they always beat me. Anyways, the dude was like "whats your problem", and I said, "I hate your car." And laughed. He asked if I wanted to go I said sure, Light turns, wheel spin on both cars, I hit the top of 2nd and was about 1/2 ahead of me, when I hit third he just pulled me in and by 4th he was about a car ahead. **** THESE CARS! Im going to go through my city, and strap a pipe bomb to the bottom of each of these damn cars, and blow them all to hell. ARGHHHH!~~~
    What do you run in the 1/4?

Comment

Easy fix to your problem....

Get a GTR swap to see if they'll still beat you.
      Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
      you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

Breathe. . . terrorism is bad.

Comment

id kill myself, but thats just me.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
            id kill myself, but thats just me.
            Yeah.. YOU"D kill yourself.. but see.. that might not happen to you because youre boosted..GRRR!!

Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
            you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

Lol, kill yourself aye! I run high 15s in the 1/4. I dont know what it is but there is seriously like 20 different B13 sentras around my area that are either boosted, built, or pretty fast for the minimal bolt ons that they have. i dont know what it is. They will be no more tho
              Eat ****.

Comment

check out this site and maybe you can figure out why you keep loosing
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

If you're in Denver, don't blow up EVERY Sentra you see... My brother lives in Littleton and he drives a 2001 Sentra. And the poor kid has bad enough luck with cars.
                  ~Mark.
                  2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Bruce,
                    Im a member on the sr20 forums, and I subscribe to the se-r.org mailing list. Lol. and mark, Im only gonna blow up the b13 sentras....so your brother has nothing to fear.
                    Eat ****.

Comment

the cars a nice cars man, They respond to power mods really good to. Chances are stock for stock they are faster than the protege.
                      hehehe but you already found that out .. lol ohh well.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yeah its a viscious world.
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Now people are blowin up cars...sheesh the world is nutty!!
                          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
                            Now people are blowin up cars...sheesh the world is nutty!!
                            shoot imagine if I slaughtered him with my 323 and 1ofdfew323 did the same. He would want to blow up all 323's

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

no no no....323 < Protege......haha...proteges are superior. But if I did loose to a 323 I wouldnt be mad, I like 323's. Plus the only way a 323 could beat me was if it either
                              A) had the same BP B) was a gtx/r or C) was bottled, turbo'ed. And theres not to many of the latter.
                              Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X